Stating The Obvious 0662 – Book Discussion: Loserthink by Scott Adams. Episode III: Breeders Are Not Parents. Teachers Are Not Heros. The Days Of Military Are Over. Scott Thinks Technology Is The Solution and He’s Wrong.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
In this six part series I am going to read from and talk about the book Loserthink: How Untrained Brains Are Ruining America by Scott Adams.
1. This is a very good book. Well written as all of Adams’ books are.
2. He is mostly right but sometimes wrong. About 80/20.
3. You know I once coined the phrase “That’s not just stupid, that’s Scott Adams stupid.” When Scott is smart he’s smart and when he’s stupid he is stupid. There is no half assing here.
4. I also very highly suggest your read his book How to Fail at Almost Everthing and Still Win Big.
5. I’m mostly going to talk about things I think Scott is wrong about because if I just agree with him for 5 hours that’s going to get boring. Conflict is the essence of drama. And if their ain’t no drama their ain’t no entertainment.
6. This book is anti-democracy and anti-state. I don’t think Scott intended it to be that way but it is. This book will explain why people shouldn’t have power over other people.
In this episode:
I talk some more about why no one is going to engage in a military invasion of the United States.
I also jump back to talk about the education system and the other reason it isn’t going away.
Scott makes a common error throughout this book. He operates from the assumption that more/better/cheaper/etc technology is going to create change such as making health care less expensive and eliminating the eduction system as we know it. I think he is wrong because technology can not shift a society that doesn’t want to shift. And in these cases (education and health care) society doesn’t want to shift. I’ll explain why.
Add to what I said before nuclear power. Not gonna happen any time soon.
Add to what I said before housing. I’ll explain why housing costs are not going down anytime soon despite the fact that “you” can 3D print a house.
Scott sucks Bill Gates dick quite a bit in this book. I hope Scott got paid for all these blow jobs he’s giving Bill.
We will talk about the institution we aren’t allowed to talk about. Banks.
And we wrap it up with Scott being oh so very very wrong about unemployment becoming a thing of the past. Wuhan unemployment levels anyone?
And much much more – some of which is even on topic.
Send some commies to Canada. They said they would go if the Trumpenfuhrer was elected President but they are too dumb to figure out Canada is to the north and too poor to get there ’cause they have liberal arts degrees. Commies To Canada.
Stalk The Great One. Send The Great One hate messages and death threats. Tell The Great One how right he is and feed his ego. Send The Great One nude photos of you if you are a cute girl.
All The Podcasts Belong To You: You can get every podcast ever recorded by The Great One, Himself. No bullshit. Every podcast.
RSS Feed: https://www.cynlibsoc.com/feed/
Cyber Begging: Contribute here. Give me your federal reserve fiat currency cuck bucks.
For $111 federal reserve fiat currency cuck bucks I will do a podcast on any topic you choose.
CLS Merch, get it before it’s removed for violating the TOS: https://www.cafepress.com/cynlibsoc
Adams is a moron:
1. CO2 is burnt jet fuel. Which means to turn it back into jet fuel you have to add back the energy that you originally burned. Technically you can do it, but you would need massive energy inputs.
2. If this made any sense, why wouldn’t coal power plants capture their CO2 and make jet fuel and boost their profits? The air contains 400 parts per million CO2. Coal plants contain 10 parts per hundred CO2, or 100 parts per thousand, or 400 parts per 4000, on the order of 250 times more concentrated. So if you could make money sucking out CO2 from air, you’d make a hell of a lot more money using stack gas from a coal plant. But they aren’t doing that, aren’t they. Because the energy inputs would be massive.
Adams is a moron. I’ll be talking about his moron levels more.
And I think I’ve figured out his main problem. He’s a woman. Just like a woman he has no concept of empirical true or false claims. He also has no integrity or moral compass. He seeks only to be “right” in the moment. And by right I mean “popular.”
He thinks like a woman. The book Loserthink is filled with things which directly contradict each other. Just like a woman’s brain.