Why is this important? Good question.
The readers of Elle magazine, and thus the people who write to E. Jean are:
- From North America.
- Upper middle class or richer.
- Liberal Democrats.
- Femistatist who identify as feminists.
- 40% single. (Are you surprised they can’t find men?)
Thus these people are the results of femistatism. Looking at their problems gives an indicator of what will happen to your life if you are a femistatist. In addition to being a warning we can examine these women, their world views and their problems to see the many flaws of femistatism.
Demographics of the Elle audience:
In this episode:
Hamster Wheel Hypergamy and how much women value “honesty”. Yes my friends, women who fuck married men value “honesty”.
- My boyfriend wears concealer and foundation. I don’t want to have sex with him anymore.
- My boyfriends wants to have a threesum with a waitress. Why is he broken? Because we know it can’t possibly be me. Why are all men such perverts?
- I’m a man and I’ve paid for sex. Should I tell my future partners.
- I am beautiful and rich. Why don’t I have more friends?
- I’m getting out of prison and I’m worried about over population.
- I want to fuck a married man but he will not fuck me. Why is he broken? Because we know it can’t possibly be me.
- I want to be confident at work. But I’m stupid. What can I do?
- My boyfriend has twice in one year thought about his ex-girlfriends and misses them. Why is he broken? Because we know it can’t possibly be me.
- I am too nice. Should I tell people to “fuck off”?
- I want to have sex with my wife’s mother. I sent her pornographic photos via email but she will not fuck me. My wife knows all about this. How can I blame society for my fuck up? Why did I marry my wife when I really want to fuck older women? Can you help me locate my testicles and spine?