Stating The Obvious 0473 – Book Discussion: Disrupted by Dan Lyons – Episode I: Bringing A Teddy Bear To A Business Meeting.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
In this episode:
What happens when old people figure out they can manipulate Millennials into working for beer and candy and minimum wage?
- The old people get rich.
- The Millennials engage in age discrimination.
- Your company goes IPO without ever making a profit.
Welcome to Hub Spot. The subject of the book Disrupted – My Misadventure in the Start-Up Bubble by Dan Lyons.
You can buy Disrupted via my affiliate link at cls.link and help me get rich.
You can send a commie to Canada over at Commies To Canada and help make America great again.
You can give me bitcoin and avoid the bitcoin bubble. That stuff is worthless anyhow. You don’t want it. I’ll take it off your hands.
Listen to Marketing Over Coffee Podcast.
Read You Can Negotiate Anything by Herb Cohen. Having sex with chycks requires you to negotiate with them.
Read Three Feet from Seven Figures – One-on-one Engagement Techniques to Qualify More Leads at Trade Shows by David Spark. It’s dead right on what you should be doing and not doing if you have a booth at a trade show. It’s also highly applicable to day game and meeting chycks.
You must read Disrupted – My Misadventure in the Start-Up Bubble by Dan Lyons.
This book is Awesome!!!!
It makes 1 + 1 = 3!!!!!
Dan for president!!!!!!!!!!!
Seriously, why read this book?
- The massive age discrimination by “The Smartest (haha) Generation Ever” who can’t shut the fuck up about tolerance, diversity and multiculturalism.
- The brainwashed Millennials who can’t shut up about diversity who work in a totally white environment.
- To see what a corporate cult (which never makes a profit) looks like.
- If you are young and have never had a job to see why you do not want to work for a corporation.
- And finally – for the 1 star reviews on Amazon written by Hub Spot employees.
Stating The Obvious 0473 – Book Discussion: Disrupted by Dan Lyons – Episode I: Bringing A Teddy Bear To A Business Meeting. — No Comments
HTML tags allowed in your comment: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>