Stating The Obvious 0253 – The Results of Femistatism: Liberal White Woman from North America Problems – part 1 of 3
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Join me as we embark on a voyage through the letters written to E. Jean, the advice columnist for Elle magazine.
Why is this important? Good question.
The readers of Elle magazine, and thus the people who write to E. Jean are:
- From North America.
- Upper middle class or richer.
- Liberal Democrats.
- Femistatist who identify as feminists.
- 40% single. (Are you surprised they can’t find men?)
Thus these people are the results of femistatism. Looking at their problems gives an indicator of what will happen to your life if you are a femistatist. In addition to being a warning we can examine these women, their world views and their problems to see the many flaws of femistatism.
Demographics of the Elle audience:
In this episode:
- A 36 year old woman breaks up with the married man she’s been fucking for 6 years and falls in love with a man who masturbates while talking to women on Skype. This is the classic example of what happens when a woman hits the wall.
- A woman rejects the fat acceptance movement and actually cares about being physically unattractive.
- Bridezilla expects her bridesmaids to buy her airplane ticket for a bachelorette party in another country.
- A woman’s live in boyfriend watches porn instead of fucking her. When confronted he cries and make the conversation about him. Her boyfriend is a woman.
- A woman goes to college and wants a job in retail that doesn’t have corporate politics.
- A woman fucks her best friend’s boyfriend but conveniently doesn’t remember anything.
- A 27 year old virgin is dating a “wonderful guy” but her friends are telling her she should go have a random sex hookup. She needs new friends.
- A man can’t understand there are 3.5 billion women on Earth and he needs to get over one woman who doesn’t love him. Again we see a man acting like a woman.
Stating The Obvious 0253 – The Results of Femistatism: Liberal White Woman from North America Problems – part 1 of 3 — No Comments
HTML tags allowed in your comment: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>