I considered (as you would expect) doing a podcast about this. I have some jokes I had worked out. Some funny takes. Was gonna insult some people. Then I considered that unlike fan fiction writers who have neither self-awareness nor their own websites I have more important things to do.
I can be podcasting about things more interesting than fan fiction trolls. And I can (as you would expect) be playing Star Wars.
I also remembered that explaining to someone why you’re banning them from your site is about as useful as explaining hypergamy to a woman.
I also remembered that I don’t have to justify my actions to any of my listeners because I’m not your girlfriend.
And thus you don’t get a podcast filled with my astonishingly hilarious humour. You only get the short version.
1. All comments will require manual approval before being posted on the site.
2. You all know exactly why this policy has been implemented. Even the two girls with no self-awareness know.
3. Most of you know exactly who those two girls are.
4. The approval or disapproval of your comment will be entirely determined by my feel feelz in the moment I’m reading it.
5. You can write anything you wanna write on the interwebz but you can’t write it here. Get you own fucking website.