Yes All Women Are Like That 0057 – Team Sunshine Hates White Men Episode I: A Woman Explains Why Inflation Is Good.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
1. I stumbled across a website by womynz for womynz and if you don’t hate womynz you will after this four part series.
2. I suggest you don’t visit the site until after you’ve heard all four episodes of this series just so you don’t ruin the surprise.
3. While yes this is low hanging fruit I want to point out one important thing which I’ll need to address at greater length on the podcast. Stupid people will tell me that the views expressed on this website are fringe and not representative of mainstream. And so they are today. Five years ago the idea that you could decide to be a boy or a girl was fringe. Now it’s taught in public school. Most of the notions presented on this website will be taught in public school in five years. Your children will be told these things by 23 year old bimbos because you are too impotent to home school your children. Thank you for participating in the destruction of Western Civilization.
4. Virtually every statement I have ever made about the nature of women will be supported by the writing on this website.
5. This is what female neurochemistry looks like. Never forget that Republicans think they should vote and major in STEM.
Notes for this episode:
First we have much tangenting.
Then I tell you you’re welcome.
Then I talk about how I don’t need external validation because I’m not a woman.
Then I explain something very important. You need to take notes on this. How to respond to the stupidity of “A society will be judged by how it treats its weakest members.” Which will most always be said by a woman.
The Great One talked to a NASA astronaut. A grown white man who has been in space multiple times told me “when we go back to the moon we are going to take the first woman and the first person of colour.”
Official Prediction: If NASA does endeavour to land on the moon again, before landing on the moon someone will die. Once a coloured man and a woman have walked on the moon the moon program will be shut down. The only reason for going back to the moon is to alleviate the white guilt cucks are experienced as a result of the moon being the one place in the cosmos which has only been explored by white men.
Then we finally get to the point of this podcast.
A woman of stunningly low IQ explains why inflation is good and how to deal with it.
Spoiler: White men are racist.
So tell your racist uncle to stop repeating his far right talking points about inflation. Call his activity out as a subversive form of fascism designed to worm itself into families through dinner tables.
Women don’t understand what fascism actually is. Women don’t understand anything because they’ve never had to understand anything. Men have given them everything they wanted.
Call it “satire” if that helps you sleep at night. We all know that Men > Women. It’s a biological fact.
Stalk The Great One. Send The Great One hate messages and death threats. Tell The Great One how right he is and feed his ego. Send The Great One nude photos of you if you are a cute girl.
All The Podcasts Belong To You: You can get every podcast ever recorded by The Great One, Himself. No bullshit. Every podcast.
Bitcoin is patriarchy. Stand up for womynz rightz by sending all your bitcoinz to The Great One at: bc1q0cqvh0kusr2keapf6xdwy6dut07u3zr9wgvydc
RSS Feed: https://www.cynlibsoc.com/feed/
Cyber Begging: Contribute here. Give me your federal reserve fiat currency cuck bucks. For $111 federal reserve fiat currency cuck bucks I will do a podcast on any topic you choose.
Twitterverse [Inactive account: I’m locked out for hate speech.]: https://twitter.com/cynlibsoc
Twitterverse account where new podcasts are posted: https://twitter.com/CLSPodcastFeed
CLS Merch, get it before it’s removed for violating the TOS: https://www.cafepress.com/cynlibsoc
Are we absolutely sure this isn’t a satire website? It surely cannot be real???
I could see you and Piggott coming up with the idea and generating the content over beer and pizza.
I thought you breezed right past the funniest thing in the whole article – after lecturing us about ‘non-far right’ economics, they went on to say that 85% of commenters are decent people, but the OTHER 25% – OTHER. 25%.
Jesus Fucking Christ.
You know, when I started listening to you, I was one of those who thought he knew that one unicorn woman that disproved your entire YAWALT thesis. I was wrong. They are ALL fucking retarded.
Thankyou for bringing me to my senses, TGOH.
I’m pretty damn sure this is not satire.
I actually didn’t even catch the 85% / 25%. I was too antagonized to check their math. That is fucking hilarious.
There all no unicorns. All women are retarded. They are retarded to different degrees most certainly. And they are all retarded to some degree.
I hereby invoke Poe’s Law.
Poe’s Law is the equivalent to suffixing “not” to a claim in order to confer its true nature.
To my mind, this is the antithesis of sarcasm, as sarcasm serves two purposes, to: 1) mock; and, 2) challenge the receiver to critically assess what is being communicated. Paradoxically, confused tension in understanding is a net positive because it reminds, and challenges, us not to simply believe everything being communicated, even if it is earnestly delivered and from a historically trusted source.
It didn’t register to me as sarcasm because:
1. I’m an idiot who can’t tell reality from sarcasm any more. Thank you internet.
2. None of what I read struck me as being “so far out there” that I though to myself (’cause I’m not a thot so I can think) “this can’t be real.” Doesn’t you parody or sarcasm have to have some element to it that is over the top? I don’t know. I don’t do parody. I State The Obvious.
Turns out you were right.
Shame on The Great One for being fooled.
Methinks that TGOH has stumbled upon Project Evil…
A little bit of urine crept out when TGOH read out: 85% of commenters are decent people, but the other 25%.
It is difficult not to read this as the Poe’s Law wink.
I didn’t even catch the math on that. Was too busy foaming at the mouth.
Still – doing math wrong is not exactly beyond the abilities of women and college graduates. This doesn’t even begin to register as a wink to me.