Yes All Women Are Like That 0027 – First World White Girl Problems: What Goes Around Comes (and Cums) Around.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
In this episode of first world white girl problems:
- Her boyfriend is smarter than her and makes more money than her. Of course he is and of course he does. If he didn’t he wouldn’t be her boyfriend. Women don’t date down. Men date down.
- She’s a “newspaperwoman” on the West Coast. We’ve already identified the problem.
- She “somehow” let a man who isn’t the father of her child think he isn’t the father of her child. All will become obvious soon as “the baby won’t look like the new guy.”
- Her fiance quit his job to live off her income and play golf.
- Other people are parasitizing off her. The same way she parasites off men. This will not do.
- A man 800 miles away is having psychic sex with her at inappropriate times.
- She is fucking multiple men but she wants a man who is fucking multiple women to make her his number one. And of course she is “a confident, attractive, professional 32 year old who has her shit together” and other unicorn tales.
Call it “satire” if that helps you sleep at night. We all know that Men > Women. It’s a biological fact.
Hey strong independent womynz! Spend your man’s federal reserve fiat currency cuck bucks through my Amazon affiliate link at cls.link/amazon. I will buy this Supergirl figurine so I can objectify women.
Send some commies to Canada. They said they would go if the Trumpenfuhrer was elected President but they are too dumb to figure out Canada is to the north and too poor to get there ’cause they have liberal arts degrees. Commies To Canada.
Bitcoin me bitches and bitchettes. It’s the only crypto-currency that can be used to buy anything.
Yes All Women Are Like That 0027 – First World White Girl Problems: What Goes Around Comes (and Cums) Around. — No Comments
HTML tags allowed in your comment: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>