I went to the library. I seen this.
I had to pick up The Millennial’s Guide to Changing The World – A new Generation’s Handbook to Being Yourself & Living With Purpose by Alison Lea Sher.
Here are the cliff notes version.
- Alison Sher has hit the wall and still hasn’t managed to get a job or a man.
- Millennials are special.
- Millennials love to travel.
- Millennials still live with their parents.
- A psychology degree can not be monetized. Who knew?
- Heterosexual white men are the cause of all problems.
- The purpose of government is to fix the economy by taking money from rich people and giving it to poor people.
This entire fucking book is an advertisement for why you – yes you, not someone else – need the services of Asshole Consulting. Giving Asshole Consulting $40 could have solved almost every problem in this book.
But millennials don’t listen. They know everything.
Don’t buy this book. But if you were going to buy this book we both know you would buy it via my Amazon affiliate link at cls.link/amazon. Then I can buy yet another Supergirl statue I don’t need and support the evils of the free market.
Send some commies to Canada. They said they would go if the Trumpenfuhrer was elected President but they are too dumb to figure out Canada is to the north and too poor to get there ’cause they have liberal arts degrees. Commies To Canada.
Bitcoin me bitches and bitchettes. It’s the only crypto-currency that can be used to buy anything.