The Greasy Pole 0007 – The College Experience Episode
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
In this episode of TGP:
- Adam’s vacation.
- Driving the German autobahn.
- South Americans are cunts.
- Mountain biking with the pros.
- Bedding, booze and feasting in Germany.
- Female Dutch hockey players.
- Unfiltered Lucky Strike squares.
- Cigars. (Padron 3000 and Macanudo Inspirado)
- U.S. politics: Midterm elections and why you should vote Republican if you oppose the left.
- Trump is still holding rallies.
- Piggott Prediction: Republicans sweep the midterm election.
- Wil Wheaton – such a fag that even fags hate him.
- The leftist hijacking of society.
- Julia Gillard at CSU.
- Tour de Fat.
- Beers of the common man.
- Sideways – a movie Adam says you should watch.
- The Great Beauty – a movie Adam and TGO say you should watch.
- Adam hits 300 subscribers to his site.
Links in this episode:
In case you are now actually feeling actual sympathy for the loathsomely nasty geek loser Wil Wheaton, read his groveling, cucked-out, tucked-under self-abusing wormy apology and stop feeling sorry for him immediately.
These are his rules; this is the world he smeared others to create; he gets to live in this vicious shitholes of narks, snitches, and sociopathic Empowered Loser Thought Police he wished into being.
How do you like your Utopia now, Mr. Crusher?
And just how cucked is Faggly Crusher?
At the end of the day, I’m lucky and privileged as fuck. I can sign off from a website (or multiple websites), and go live my life with my amazing family and our dogs.
Dogs? Your fucking fur babies? No Faggly, you are cucked as fuck. You are a traitor to your race. You should be swinging from a rope. I don’t know shit about Faggly’s personal life but I hope (hope is not a process, I know – I said that) this fag isn’t reproducing. This DNA needs to die.
All this and many many more tangents which will offend the snowflakes and delight the deplorables.
The Greasy Pole is written, directed and performed by Adam Piggott and The Great One, Himself.
If you would like to sponsor this podcast we will take your money.
Buy Adams’s books Pushing Rubber Downhill and Run Guts Pull Cones at Amazon.com via TGO’s affiliate link: cls.link/amazon
The Greasy Pole 0007 – The College Experience Episode — No Comments
HTML tags allowed in your comment: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>