Repeat: Stating The Obvious 0340 – Humans Have To Learn The Hard Way. Even Then We Often Don’t Learn.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Happy Friday. I’m still out of town doing a gig. While you are reading this I’m either exhausted from working an 80 hour week or in jail for killing a stupid person. You’ll find out either way on Monday.
Until then enjoy this repeat.
I continue to lay the free flowing smackdown on statist ass.
In this episode:
1. Human have to learn the hard way. Even then humans often don’t learn.
I warned you not to get married. You did it anyway. You thought “the woman I am marrying is different – she will never divorce me and take my house and half my money.” And then you encountered reality.
I told you not to get married. You had to learn the hard way. Yes all women are like that.
Politics are just the same. Yes all politicians are like that. You voted for Obama. He didn’t close Guantanamo Bay. He didn’t end the war. Did you learn? No. You’ll vote for Hillary and when she doesn’t follow through on campaign promises you will be unable to learn any thing from that.
You think that electing Trump will “make America great again” yet has electing Republican presidents ever worked in the past? If it worked why are things so fucked up? Can you learn? No you can’t.
2. College boys outside the window yelling “Dude!” and getting drunk.
3. The media discovers that building more buildings reduces the amount of farm land when you build buildings on the farmland.
Related news: Water is wet. The sun is hot.
4. The students are back.
Lots of freshman girls to bang. Otherwise the students are nothing other than annoying and destructive.
5. Batman vs Superman. Is it good to obey the law? Is legal the same as right? Is illegal the same as wrong?
I’ve said it for years. If a person indicates he views what is legal and illegal as the same as what is right and wrong you should eliminate that person from your life. Not only is he mentally damage, he will be the person who turns you in to the government one day.
6. Responsibility to the responsible. Natural selection for everyone else.
When everyone is responsible no one is responsible. Despite having the opportunity to learn this the hard way many people have still not learned it.
7. Men only exist to a woman when the woman wants something from them.
She went ghost on me and never returned my texts. But as soon as she needed something fixed she found my phone number.
Yes all women are like that.
8. Mike Cernovich has been verified on Twitter (what ever the fuck that means) and social justice warrior cunts shit themselves because they have no fucking life, no fucking purpose, no fucking friends and no fucking chance.
Rather than cry about Mike Cernovich’s massive success, improve your own life.
Repeat: Stating The Obvious 0340 – Humans Have To Learn The Hard Way. Even Then We Often Don’t Learn. — No Comments
HTML tags allowed in your comment: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>