I don’t know what happened to Gary Collins. He may have been killed off.
This link use to lead to the show notes for this episode on his site.
Now it leads to a gambling website. His other website at:
is also not functional.
His last YouTube upload was 3 August 2022.
His podcast can still be found in a few places which I will link below. The last episode was released on August 31st, 2022. The show notes for that episode read:
I know at times, it seems like the people doing the wrong thing are constantly being rewarded for their bad behavior. Does that mean you just give up and join them? Why keep fighting the good fight and get punished for it, you may ask? I firmly believe good always trumps evil as long as the good continues to fight. We can’t give up we have to keep fighting and doing the right thing. As I always say, once you cross that line, there is no going back.
Seriously. Maybe he was killed.
Here is a promotional video he recorded for this podcast episode.
Here are the full show notes.
Dr. McCullough, recently became the center of the Joe Rogan controversy of spreading misinformation concerning Covid-19, which is totally false. Since this interview Rogan and Dr. McCullough have been attacked by a well organized movement of the left leaning media, woke, and cancel culture.
Dr. McCullough is a well-respected North Texas cardiologist, Dr. Peter McCullough has impeccable academic credentials. He’s an internist, cardiologist, epidemiologist, a full professor of medicine at Texas A&M College of Medicine in Dallas. He also has a master’s degree in public health and is known for being one of the top five most-published medical researchers in the United States and is the editor of two medical journals.
Dr. Peter A. McCullough was born in Buffalo, New York, on the 29th of December 1962. During high school, he and his family moved to Wichita Falls in Texas and later settled in Grapevine. He has lived and worked in various parts of the United States, including Washington and Michigan, and he now resides in Dallas, Texas.
Dr. McCullough received the International Vicenza Award for Critical Care Nephrology for his outstanding work and contribution in the area of cardio-renal syndromes. He has also been a recipient of the Simon Dack Award from the American College of Cardiology, and his works have appeared in the New England Journal of Medicine, Journal of the American Medical Association, and other prestigious journals worldwide. He has been an invited lecturer at the New York Academy of Sciences, the National Institutes of Health, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), the European Medicines Agency, and the U.S. Congressional Oversight Panel.
* What does Dr. McCullough do and how did it cause such a controversy revolving around Covid-19
* What is Dr. McCullough’s off the shelf protocol for fighting Covid-19 and why is it so controversial
* Are people getting Covid more than once
* What does “off labeling” mean
* How with his background as a Cardiologist, he was seeing inflammation of the heart early on with vaccinated patients
* What is the CDC’s VAERS (Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System) and how does it work
* How the death and demographic information was completely falsified
* How does the Covid-19 data as far as patient demographic not make sense
* What is Hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) and how does it help fight Covid-19
* Why is Hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) a controversial treatment for Covid-19
* What are other cheap and effective Rx drugs that fight Covid-19
* Why are the Covid-19 vaccines not working
* Why are the life threatening side affects of vaccines being ignored
* What is Ivermectin and how did it become so controversial
* Discussing the rumors of HIV in the genetics of Covid-19
* What are other anti-virals other countries are using successfully
* How does Iodine in a nasal spray form defeat the Covid virus
* What are Monoclonal anti bodies and why did the government actively shut down their distribution
* Dr. Peter A. McCullough’s website: https://covid19.onedaymd.com/
Disclaimer for stupid people.
All podcasts not created by the Cynical Libertarian Society you find on this site or in the CLS RSS feed (such as the podcast attached to this post) have been posted without permission of the creator(s). Said creator(s) do not endorse, support, agree with, care about or even know about the Cynical Libertarian Society or the correct yet offensive world view of The Great One, Himself.
Do not, unless you desire to display how stupid you are, contact the creators of the attached podcast and attack them for agreeing with me. They don’t. Grow the fuck up.
The Great One, Himself may not agree with this podcast, the people who created it, or anything in it. This podcast may be in my feed because I think it’s dead on right or because I think it’s full of shit. You figure it out princess. I’m too busy being right to tell you what to think or care about your stupid opinions.
If I have redistributed your podcast and your ass hurts let me know and I’ll take it down. I will not redistribute anything you have behind a pay wall, only podcasts you have available for free. If I do post something you have behind a pay wall that means I fucked up. Let me know and I’ll unfuck it.
Stalk The Great One. Send The Great One hate messages and death threats. Tell The Great One how right he is and feed his ego. Send The Great One nude photos of you if you are a cute girl.
All The Podcasts Belong To You: You can get every podcast ever recorded by The Great One, Himself. No bullshit. Every podcast.
Give me all your Bitcoinz at: bc1q0cqvh0kusr2keapf6xdwy6dut07u3zr9wgvydc
RSS Feed: https://www.cynlibsoc.com/feed/
Cyber Begging: Contribute here. Give me your federal reserve fiat currency cuck bucks. For $111 federal reserve fiat currency cuck bucks I will do a podcast on any topic you choose.
Twitterverse [Inactive account: I’m locked out for hate speech.]: https://twitter.com/cynlibsoc
Twitterverse account where new podcasts are posted: https://twitter.com/CLSPodcastFeed
CLS Merch, get it before it’s removed for violating the TOS: https://www.cafepress.com/cynlibsoc