Stating The Obvious 0702 – The Comedy of Texas Politics Episode III: Now That Texas Has 666 New Laws We Must Have Reached Perfection Right? Oh Wait, We Just Need One More Law.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
We continue to delve into the fun and joy of Texas politics. Come along as I follow the comedy antics of Abbott and House Democrats.
Six hundred sixty-six new laws take effect in Texas on 1 September, 2021. Yes, you read that number correctly. Is this real? Is this satire? I can’t fucking tell any more. How in the fuck can 666 new laws even be required?
In this episode:
- Kindergarten teach dies. Of course she was fat. And yes, it was Wuhan that killed her. And yes, she was double vaxxed.
- The State gives the slaves permission: Open carry of sidearms without a permit.
- The State gives the slaves permission: Beer and wine can be sold on Sunday at 1000 instead of having to wait until 1200.
- Upgrades to power plants and transmission lines required. Due to Wuhan no will be able to do the work however.
- The abortion Heartbeat Bill passes and libtards lose their minds.
- The State gives the slaves permission to assemble: Churches can not be forced by law to close.
- The State gives the slaves permission: Beer, win and mixed drinks can now be ordered with good to go.
- Voting reform. As if democracy can be fixed. Voting is the problem, not the solution.
- The State gives the slaves permission: Medical Marijuana expanded to PTSD and cancer.
- Teaching of systemic racism (I think I called it systematic racism in the podcast) is limited. Schools are required to teach *gasp* about the founding documents of the United States.
- Professional sports teams that receive government funds (that would be all of them) are required to play the Star Spangled Banner at games.
- Active shooter alert system will send you a phone notification if you are near an active shooting. Apparently the shooting is not enough of a clue.
- Police have to keep their body camera turned on when assaulting people and POX.
- Police are prohibited from using choke-holds or excessing force. Unless necessary. No word on what constitutes necessary.
- Online tracking system for your secret ballot. How secret can it be if it’s tracked?
- Cities who reduce their police budget will be financially punished by the Texas state government.
- Blocking an emergency vehicle is now a felony.
Send some commies to Canada. They said they would go if the Trumpenfuhrer was elected President but they are too dumb to figure out Canada is to the north and too poor to get there ’cause they have liberal arts degrees. Commies To Canada.
Stalk The Great One. Send The Great One hate messages and death threats. Tell The Great One how right he is and feed his ego. Send The Great One nude photos of you if you are a cute girl.
All The Podcasts Belong To You: You can get every podcast ever recorded by The Great One, Himself. No bullshit. Every podcast.
RSS Feed: https://www.cynlibsoc.com/feed/
Cyber Begging: Contribute here. Give me your federal reserve fiat currency cuck bucks. For $111 federal reserve fiat currency cuck bucks I will do a podcast on any topic you choose.
Give me demz Bitcoinz at:
Twitterverse [Inactive account: I’m locked out for hate speech.]: https://twitter.com/cynlibsoc
Twitterverse account where new podcasts are posted: https://twitter.com/CLSPodcastFeed
CLS Merch, get it before it’s removed for violating the TOS: https://www.cafepress.com/cynlibsoc
TGOH, have you read ‘Infinity Welcomes Careful Drivers’ by Rob Grant and Doug Naylor? I recommend it if you haven’t
I have not. Looked at the wiki page for the book – seems interesting. I’ll have to get it on my short list.