In this long-winded episode The Great One talks about:
- Wuhan isn’t going to crash the eduction system. Dream on.
- Movie: Josie and The Pussycats.
- The worst day of hiking I’ve had in 20 years. Still a bad day of hiking is still better than looking at a computer screen.
- Book: The Right Kind of Crazy by Clint Emerson.
- Book: The Greatest Knight – The remarkable life of William Marshal, the power behind five English Thrones by Thomas Asbridge.
- And yes, tangenting. Much much tangenting.
Send some commies to Canada. They said they would go if the Trumpenfuhrer was elected President but they are too dumb to figure out Canada is to the north and too poor to get there ’cause they have liberal arts degrees. Commies To Canada.
Stalk The Great One. Send The Great One hate messages and death threats. Tell The Great One how right he is and feed his ego. Send The Great One nude photos of you if you are a cute girl.
All The Podcasts Belong To You: You can get every podcast ever recorded by The Great One, Himself. No bullshit. Every podcast.
RSS Feed: https://www.cynlibsoc.com/feed/
Cyber Begging: Contribute here. Give me your federal reserve fiat currency cuck bucks. For $111 federal reserve fiat currency cuck bucks I will do a podcast on any topic you choose.
CLS Merch, get it before it’s removed for violating the TOS: https://www.cafepress.com/cynlibsoc