Stating The Obvious 0665 – Book Discussion: Loserthink by Scott Adams. Episode VI: The Lies Of History. The Slope Isn’t Slippery. You Have Too Much Privacy.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
In this six part series I am going to read from and talk about the book Loserthink: How Untrained Brains Are Ruining America by Scott Adams.
1. This is a very good book. Well written as all of Adams’ books are.
2. He is mostly right but sometimes wrong. About 80/20.
3. You know I once coined the phrase “That’s not just stupid, that’s Scott Adams stupid.” When Scott is smart he’s smart and when he’s stupid he is stupid. There is no half assing here.
4. I also very highly suggest your read his book How to Fail at Almost Everthing and Still Win Big.
5. I’m mostly going to talk about things I think Scott is wrong about because if I just agree with him for 5 hours that’s going to get boring. Conflict is the essence of drama. And if their ain’t no drama their ain’t no entertainment.
6. This book is anti-democracy and anti-state. I don’t think Scott intended it to be that way but it is. This book will explain why people shouldn’t have power over other people.
In this episode:
Dialing down your ego. I never have this problem of course because my ego never gets out of control.
The untruths of history.
The slippery slope.
Scott thinks you might have too much privacy and that’s bad.
And much much more – some of which is even on topic.
Send some commies to Canada. They said they would go if the Trumpenfuhrer was elected President but they are too dumb to figure out Canada is to the north and too poor to get there ’cause they have liberal arts degrees. Commies To Canada.
Stalk The Great One. Send The Great One hate messages and death threats. Tell The Great One how right he is and feed his ego. Send The Great One nude photos of you if you are a cute girl.
All The Podcasts Belong To You: You can get every podcast ever recorded by The Great One, Himself. No bullshit. Every podcast.
RSS Feed: https://www.cynlibsoc.com/feed/
Cyber Begging: Contribute here. Give me your federal reserve fiat currency cuck bucks.
For $111 federal reserve fiat currency cuck bucks I will do a podcast on any topic you choose.
CLS Merch, get it before it’s removed for violating the TOS: https://www.cafepress.com/cynlibsoc
Stating The Obvious 0665 – Book Discussion: Loserthink by Scott Adams. Episode VI: The Lies Of History. The Slope Isn’t Slippery. You Have Too Much Privacy. — No Comments
HTML tags allowed in your comment: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>