Stating The Obvious 0661 – Book Discussion: Loserthink by Scott Adams. Episode II: Words Have Meanings. You Must Define Your Terms. You Must Not Argue By Definition.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
In this six part series I am going to read from and talk about the book Loserthink: How Untrained Brains Are Ruining America by Scott Adams.
1. This is a very good book. Well written as all of Adams’ books are.
2. He is mostly right but sometimes wrong. About 80/20.
3. You know I once coined the phrase “That’s not just stupid, that’s Scott Adams stupid.” When Scott is smart he’s smart and when he’s stupid he is stupid. There is no half assing here.
4. I also very highly suggest your read his book How to Fail at Almost Everthing and Still Win Big.
5. I’m mostly going to talk about things I think Scott is wrong about because if I just agree with him for 5 hours that’s going to get boring. Conflict is the essence of drama. And if their ain’t no drama their ain’t no entertainment.
6. This book is anti-democracy and anti-state. I don’t think Scott intended it to be that way but it is. This book will explain why people shouldn’t have power over other people.
In this episode:
Me playing with the special effects some more.
Wordthinking, or as I call it – arguing by defining words. Defining your word is not an argument. Scott and I agree on this. Though I will point out you must define your terms in a philosophical debate. Still simply defining a word isn’t an argument.
Scott is wrong again. This time about education. I was wrong about education in exactly the same way many years ago. I will, yet again, explain to you exactly why K-12 and college are not going to move to the internet. And once again, if Scott read his own book (slippery slope/opposing force) he would know he is wrong and why.
Scott sees crime prevention. I see 1984.
Scott and I agree on why war has become more unlikely than ever.
And much much more – some of which is even on topic.
Send some commies to Canada. They said they would go if the Trumpenfuhrer was elected President but they are too dumb to figure out Canada is to the north and too poor to get there ’cause they have liberal arts degrees. Commies To Canada.
Stalk The Great One. Send The Great One hate messages and death threats. Tell The Great One how right he is and feed his ego. Send The Great One nude photos of you if you are a cute girl.
All The Podcasts Belong To You: You can get every podcast ever recorded by The Great One, Himself. No bullshit. Every podcast.
RSS Feed: https://www.cynlibsoc.com/feed/
Cyber Begging: Contribute here. Give me your federal reserve fiat currency cuck bucks.
For $111 federal reserve fiat currency cuck bucks I will do a podcast on any topic you choose.
CLS Merch, get it before it’s removed for violating the TOS: https://www.cafepress.com/cynlibsoc
Stating The Obvious 0661 – Book Discussion: Loserthink by Scott Adams. Episode II: Words Have Meanings. You Must Define Your Terms. You Must Not Argue By Definition. — No Comments
HTML tags allowed in your comment: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>