Yes All Women Are Like That 0031 – E. Jean Fired: Episode I – If You Think Truth Matters You Are A Fool At Best. — 6 Comments

  1. Hey Great One… did you see the news that a load of COVID snitches names were posted on Facebook, following a FOIA request in Missouri?

    The list is here:

    I took a moment to do an analysis (well, a python program).

    Of the 643 names I could clearly say were M or F, 66.4% were F. Presumably the remaining 33.6% were fags and gammas.

    I bet you’re shocked.

      • One good thing about face covering is that we could use it to fight against government face tracking software, what if we wore magic cloth with 20% more magic? Think of it like a gas mask that covers your entire head and has snow goggles so that way you’re 100% protected from the big bad Wuhan virus. LOL

  2. Tell me the truth…. have you ever met a Karen who could make a pie that you’d eat?

    There’s a reason why I’ve always done the cooking around here…. bitches can’t do the job properly. In fact all of the world’s best chefs are and always have been men. Why accept second best?

    • Al! Can you make a program that will:

      1. select each of these emails that is tagged with “sent from my iphone” or “sent from my ipad”

      2. of those emails, determine what percentage are from women

Leave a Reply to The Great One, Himself Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published.

1. Intelligent questions will receive intelligent answers. When I can arrive at an intelligent answer.

2. Praise will receive gratitude.

3. Objective, rational counterpoints to my positions (sexual or philosophical) will receive consideration.

4. Insults and trolling will be ignored because I can't follow that. You just wasted part of your worthless finite life leaving a troll comment on the internet. You have declared yourself to be worthless and your life to be empty. There is no greater insult I can toss at you nor shall I waste any of my finite life doing so.

HTML tags allowed in your comment: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>