Stating The Obvious 0628 – The Great One’s Wuhan Lifestyle. Making Things Happen.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Greetings! In this episode The Great One talks about the Wuhan Virus Hoax for a bit. Then he gets on to a more important subject.
How is The Great One holding up and what has he been doing as the Great Hoax of Wuhan descends upon civilization?
Kicking ass. That’s what TGO has been doing.
- Having deep conversations with Zen Bunnie.
- Trail running. And on Tuesday the hotties were out in mass.
- Cleaning the interior of the $500 pickup truck.
- Inspecting all the components of the spare tire system of the $500 pickup truck.
- Cleaning the headlights of the $500 pickup truck. I used the Sylvania Headlight Restoration Kit and it kicks ass.
- Getting shit done. You can pick up The Great One’s Wuhan Productivity Plan here. In the written version I add in some things I forgot to mention in the podcast.
- Reading the last comic books to be distributed.
- Building fires.
- Movie – New Jack City. 8 out 10.
- Movie – original Conan. 6 out 10.
- Bipolar Colorado. It’s suppose to snow on Thursday.
- Being grateful for my short attention span for time wasting activities.
All this and more in today’s episode.
Long hair. Hot.
Short hair. Not hot.
But bug-out gear for your automobile through my Amazon affiliate link at cls.link/amazon. You never know when you’re gonna have to make a run for it. Plus I can buy yet another Supergirl statue I don’t need.
Send some commies to Canada. They said they would go if the Trumpenfuhrer was elected President but they are too dumb to figure out Canada is to the north and too poor to get there ’cause they have liberal arts degrees. Commies To Canada.
Bitcoin me bitches and bitchettes. It’s the only crypto-currency that can be used to buy anything.
Stating The Obvious 0628 – The Great One’s Wuhan Lifestyle. Making Things Happen. — No Comments
HTML tags allowed in your comment: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>