Stating The Obvious 0627 – Restaurants Suddenly Discover Disinfection and Hand Washing.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
A virus that kills boomers.
There is a God after all.
The Great One rambles incoherently about:
- Piggott not writing his book.
- Clarey being a boomer.
- Restaurants being filthy.
- Why I didn’t podcast on Friday.
- Toilet paper.
- Blaming the President.
- If only the government had an organization with the purpose of controlling diseases.
- Exporting manufacturing to China.
- Open boarders.
- A listen email about how the Boomervirus took his job(s).
- The Boomervirus takes The Great One’s job(s).
- And many other things some of which make sense and some of which do not.
Buy toilet paper through my Amazon affiliate link at cls.link/amazon. Then I can buy yet another Supergirl statue I don’t need.
Send some commies to Canada. They said they would go if the Trumpenfuhrer was elected President but they are too dumb to figure out Canada is to the north and too poor to get there ’cause they have liberal arts degrees. Commies To Canada.
Bitcoin me bitches and bitchettes. It’s the only crypto-currency that can be used to buy anything.
Time restricted eating information: