Trigger Warning: If you are asian you might be highly offended by this episode as I totally forgot to insult asians. I’m sure that now I’m racist against asians since I didn’t say anything about you. Fucking Jesus Christ on a stick (now that’s some art!) get over yourself. I’ll insult asians next time around.
This episode is maybe just a bit offensive. Snowflakes might experience some melting.
In this episode:
- Maybe not everyone is cut out for college.
- Police collar bestiality suspect. Get it? Get it? Fagtag journalism degree.
- Man kills three children and shoots his girlfriend in the face. She probably deserved it.
- Texas legalizes brass knuckles.
- German nurse convicted or murdering 85 patients. Not only is said nurse not hot, said nurse ain’t even a woman. I’ve told you before – stay the fuck out of hospitals. Hospitals are where people go to die.
- War crimes! Oh my! Gasp! Shock! Horror! Who knew!
- Explaining economics to stupid people is waste of everyone’s time.
- Jewish museum displays “art” which offends Christians. Using the excuse that the art has been on display for months (thus is totally fine) and is actually a critique on capitalism. Yes, you read that right. Jews criticizing capitalism. I can’t make this up.
- Adam Piggott is right.
- All I wanna fucking do is play Dungeon Siege.
- Boomers use Bing.
- My left wing statist mother is “disgusted” and doesn’t know how to use Bing to search for photos. But she does, of course, vote. And she votes against Western Civilization.
Wanna virtue signal how much you hate capitalism by making “art” that requires no talent? Buy your art supplies through my Amazon affiliate link at cls.link/amazon. Then I can buy yet another Supergirl statue that I do care about.
Send some commies to Canada. They said they would go if the Trumpenfuhrer was elected President but they are too dumb to figure out Canada is to the north and too poor to get there ’cause they have liberal arts degrees. Commies To Canada.
Bitcoin me bitches and bitchettes. It’s the only crypto-currency that can be used to buy anything.