And it begins.
I have a stack of CSU Collegian fake news papers that is 3.5 inches high.
It’s gonna take a while to go through all this and it’s gonna be a good time.
Headlines featured in this episode – but not in order of appearance:
- Woman and Gender Advocacy Center protests signs on CSU move-in day
- Are the signs held up for incoming freshmen blatantly offensive?
- GLBTQQA Resource Center changes name
- Jill Stein, Green Party presidential nominee, to campaign in Fort Collins Saturday
- Being involved in politics is not only your right – its your duty
* Not a type. Journalism majors spelled “it’s” as “its”.
- Local girl wins Obama’s cooking challenge
- “You@CSU” mental health site debuts
- Jared Polis faces criticism and new opposition
- Trump speech draws 100 protesters in Denver
- Why Brexit will harm the music industry
and . . .
How beautiful the girls of the CSU women’s volleyball team are.
How stupid Millennials are.
Other tangenting of natures offensive to snowflakes.
plus . . .
In case you were wondering, yes.
This episode of Stating The Obvious is sponsored by:
Asshole Consulting. You want truth? It’ll cost you. But it’ll cost you less than being lied to.