Linkage: 21 February, 2017 Featuring The Black Dragon #TheTriggering
This week’s linkage features the Black Dragon.
Out of everyone – and I mean everyone – I read, watch and or listen to Black Dragon is the one whom I regard as having his shit more together than anyone else.
- He is a libertarian running very close to anarchist.
- He sees monogamy as the failure it is.
- He understands women (so much as women can be understood).
- He recognizes that the right/conservatives/Republicans are in fact exactly the same as the left/progressives/Democrats. They all hate your freedom. I’ve been telling you that for years.
- He sees value in the Man-o-sphere while at the same time acknowledging how full of shit it is.
If you are only going to read one book in your life about getting your shit together with women, money and life it should be The Unchained Man by Black Dragon – which you can by via cls.link so I get a percentage.
If you are only going to read one blog in you life it should be Black Dragon.
But my podcast is still the only one you need to listen to.
Before I get into this, I want to make it clear that in many respects, young men do indeed have it worse than young men of prior generations. I have talked about this in great detail in all of my books and blogs. The slowly collapsing civilization, declining culture, left-wing politics, massive government overspending, and massive money printing and currency devaluation have all rendered things like making a living and getting (and staying) married more difficult for men than ever before.
Of course this is all true. My disagreement is not with the problem, but with men’s reaction to the problem.
1. Becoming a loser and hiding behind video games is not the answer.
2. Becoming more woman-like is not the answer.
3. Whining on websites about how much everything sucks is not the answer.
4. Looking a white knight to sweep in and fix all of your problems is not the answer, and it doesn’t matter if his name is Bernie Sanders or Donald Trump. (The systemic problems you want these men to fix can’t be fixed anyway.)
. . . . .
As much as some of you fragile snowflakes hate to hear this, everything in your life is your fault.
This is good news, not bad news. This means you have the power to fix, or at least dramatically improve, any problem you encounter.
So yes, manning up will indeed help you address your chemical depression. There are all kinds of effective treatments for chemical depression. Manning up means doing those things, rather than sitting around and whining about how much your life sucks.
And yes, manning up will indeed help you find a new job (or start a small business) much faster if you’re laid off. When you man up, you’ll suck it up and get to work to find a new source of income. Soon, you’ll have one. If you don’t man up, you’ll go on food stamps and play video games and your problem will continue.
. . . . .
And you’re right; people don’t tell women to “woman up.” You know why? Because most of the time, if a woman requires some true heavy lifting (figurative or literal), she’s going to rely on either a man to do it or government to do it (which is mostly funded by men).
As I’ve talked about many times, most women don’t have to woman up. Boyfriends, husbands, friend zone guys, and/or the welfare state will take care of them.
As a man, I don’t really have the option of going to Match.com and finding some woman who will marry me and pay most or all of my bills for me for the rest of my life. Women do. As a man, I don’t have the option of having a baby or two pop out of my body and getting free money from my government because of it for as long as I want. Women do. Et cetera. Of course people don’t tell women to “women up.”
There are no rules for the comments you leave on this post (other than the usual Five Simple Rules for this blog, which will be enforced as always), but if you want me to reply to your comment and have a rational discussion about your plan, your comment must include the following three elements:
1. Exactly what your plan entails. How, exactly, will your social / political plan, or movement, or revolution, or whatever, save the West, make women feminine and submissive again, get rid of all those immigrants, return conservatism to its former glory, or whatever else you want it to do. You must be specific. “Voting for Republicans” is not specific. I want your specific plan.
2. How your plan will work in the real world, in the West, in 2016 or later, rather than something that might have worked in 1950, or something that will work in your right-wing fantasies, or something that might work in South America. Tell me exactly how your plan will work in our current big government, politically correct, left-wing, anti-man, corporatist/socialist world completely dominated by politicians and bankers, where the majority of the citizenry are left-wingers and where white men are only 31% of the population (and declining). Just saying “Trump will make America great again” is not specific enough.
3. If your plan is meant to save the West and turn things around, or if your plan is meant to minimize the damage when the collapse occurs. Those are two very different things. I think there is no plan that will save the West (though I promise to keep an open mind for the purpose of this blog post and the comments). However, I am at least mildly interested in any plans that acknowledge the right has lost, the left has won, the collapse is coming no matter what, but if we do X, Y, and Z, we can minimize the damage that is caused to men in Western society (or all of society) when (not if) the collapse occurs. Those kinds of plans might have some merit.
So if you hear the word “feminist” and instantly a picture of Hillary Clinton pops into your head, you’ve been brainwashed. Hillary Clinton is not a feminist. Laci Green is a feminist. Anita Sarkeesian is a feminist. Unlike Hillary Clinton, Sarkeesian’s silly “arguments” about important issues such as women’s butts in video games have been debunked and ridiculed so many times that I almost feel sorry for her. (Almost.) How much power does Antia Sarkessian have? None. How much power does Hillary Clinton have? Tons. And that’s my point. Feminists have no power over your personal day-to-day life.
But leftists do. So yes, if you, as a man, follow the standard Societal Programming system of going to college, getting a corporate job, getting monogamous, getting legally married, and relying on social security or your 401k to support you in your retirement, leftists (not feminists, leftists) are a HUGE threat to you. You’re essentially putting a huge bullseye on your forehead for these people.
If your argument is that there is no difference between feminists and leftists, then you’re just wrong. There is a massive difference between a feminist like Laci Green and leftist like Barack Obama.
There’s literally no comparison in terms of rhetoric or power between these two people. Laci Green has no power over you and never will. Obama has massive power over you, even if you don’t live in the US.
. . . . .
Leftists in power have to appeal to a wide range of idiots, uh, I mean, concerned citizens in order to achieve and maintain power over you and me. This includes various groups such as:
- Communists / Marxists
- “Light” socialists and quasi-socialists who support a massive welfare state (i.e. the Bernie Sanders “democratic socialism” people, and the Europeans who think they’re “right-wing,” meaning the European version of right-wing which is still far to the left of the American political scale)
People who hate (or are jealous of) rich people
- Normal people who mistake corporatism for capitalism
- The eco / green people
- The PETA save-the-animals people
- The gay rights people. Oh, excuse me, I mean the LGBT rights people. Oh, excuse me, I mean the LGBTIQ rights people. (You fuckers keep adding letters. Could you stop doing that, please? It’s getting stupid. Soon it will be the LGBTIQRZTWLDAMJ rights people.)
- Every race, racial group, and racial lobby on planet Earth except whites, including Hispanics, blacks, Indians, Asians, Native Americans, Arabs, etc, etc, etc.
- Every major religious group on Earth except for Christianity, including Jews, Muslims, Buddhists, atheists (yes, that’s a religion), etc, etc, etc.
- Those granola, anti-GMO people
- The blue collar labor people (the labor union guys)
- The stoner, pro-drug-legalization people
- Annnnnnd finally, the women’s rights people / feminists.
As you can see, that’s a lot of different groups you need to kiss ass to if you expect to keep power. This creates three problems with the “leftists in power are slaves to feminists” argument.
Which brings me to my first and primary point. When you’re an older guy (over age 35 or so) and you’re on a date with a woman who is under the age of 23, you’re not there to connect. You’re not there to find commonality. You’re not there to have a deep, meaningful conversation. You’re going to have to look for that kind of thing with women who are a little older. When on a date with a VYW, you’re there to enjoy the deep, visceral feelings of sexual desire and masculinity that much younger women can give you. That’s it. If you look for anything deeper or anything beyond that, you’re likely going to be disappointed.
As I’ve discussed before, women are still teenagers until they hit about age 23. That means that if you’re on a first or second date with a 22 year-old or younger, you’re sitting across from a teenager. Adjust your expectations accordingly.
In other words, don’t try to “connect” or have a “meaningful conversation” at all. Just sit back, relax, and feel the wonderful horniness and sexual attraction nature designed you to feel (assuming you’re attracted to her of course). Don’t have any other goals beyond that.
How does she react? She’s pissed! She snorts and starts insulting you, saying that clearly you don’t give a shit about her and are treating her like crap, and that maybe she should go find someone else who “treats her right.” And while she’s sitting there, frustrated and bitching, her attraction to you just shot up 10 points.
Again, you don’t see any attraction at all. It’s all internal, going on behind the scenes. You just see an angry, frustrated, insulted woman that you’re trying to keep in your life. Your man-brain observes what’s happening and says, “I did not do what she wanted. Now she’s upset. She doesn’t like me anymore. I just made a big mistake.”
And once again, your man-brain is completely wrong. Even though she’s frustrated and upset, she’s also attracted. That’s right; these two things are happening inside her at the same time.
Exactly as I predicted, the inauguration of Donald Trump (a dishonest authoritarian with zero emotional control who supports government health care, hates freedom of speech, and is terrified that you might find out what’s in his tax returns), has ignited and mobilized the left in ways we have literally never seen before. Right after his inauguration, there were left-wing protests in the USA and around the world, of record sizes, primarily based around women’s issues. Grab your popcorn folks; the sleeping giant has awoken.
As with most political issues, both the right and the left are wrong, since they both harbor a secret hatred of your personal freedom, but today I’ll focus on all these angry feminists protesting about all the usual complaints regarding women’s rights.
Before getting into their arguments, I’ll be clear about my views, so you can understand where I’m coming from.
I am not a conservative, nor alt-right, nor Republican, nor religious. This means I am for unlimited women’s rights, the same as for men. I think women should do literally whatever the hell they want with their lives, provided they don’t directly violate other people’s bodies or property. I think the law should treat men and women identically. As an Alpha Male 2.0, I literally never tell a women I’m dating what to do, since I don’t care, she’s an adult, I’m not threatened by other men, I don’t like babysitting people, I don’t like drama, and I have bigger things in my life to concern myself with, namely my own goals and Mission.
At the same time, I am 100% opposed to socialism or anything that looks like it. Regardless of your gender, the government has no right to put a gun in an innocent person’s face and force that person to pay for your food, healthcare, birth control, abortion, pap smear, time off work, or whatever else you want for free. Uh, no. Fuck you.
If you want something, get your ass out there and earn it yourself; don’t put a gun in my face and force me to pay for it. Last time I checked, you’re not my daughter, mother, or wife, and I have my own bills to pay, thank you very much. And before you call me sexist, I am constantly saying this to men all the damn time; so now I’m saying it to you women too. See? I treat men and women the same. You wanted equality, right? Great. Get your ass to work.
Linkage: 21 February, 2017 Featuring The Black Dragon #TheTriggering — No Comments
HTML tags allowed in your comment: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>