This Anarchy Moment was recorded on the Zoom H2 audio recorder while hiking the Devil’s Backbone. This audio recorder is less expensive than the H4 (which has more capability than most people need) and is perfect for recording on location. The sound quality is excellent.
Michael W. Dean recommended this device to me many years ago and it has been money well spent. If you podcast the Zoom H2 may be the solution to many of your problems. Buy one via the links over at cls.link. Or you hate black people.
It will not solve your problems with girls or statism however. But you can use it to bitch about girls and statism and statist girls and girly statists.
In this episode:
- My bleeding feet.
- Wear the correct socks for hiking.
- Anarchy in action as I don’t kill and rape people because there is not government on the hiking trail.
- Anarchy in action as other people don’t kill and rape me because there is not government on the hiking trail.
- A girl displays more testicular fortitude than most men.
- Why information doesn’t want to be free.
- Where you are and are not allowed to turn around when hiking a trail.
- The Great One whining and having hallucinations.
- The internet still isn’t the fucking answer.