This is the third and final podcast in a three part series. I am cold reading the November 10, 2016 Colorado State University Collegian newspaper. How will the Millennials respond to The Trumpening? Let’s find out.
In this episode:
- I’m drinking the third Martini of the day. We get to some serious ranting in this go round.
- If you like girls you are racist, sexist, and homophobic.
- Donald Trump. Still President despite your tantrums.
- Yet another butthurt social justice warrior asserts the system is broken because Hillary didn’t win. Yes Millennials, it’s true. Any time you don’t get everything you want it’s because the patriarchy is oppressing you. If there were no heterosexual white men with jobs you would have everything you want. Only nothing would exist. Because white men have invented, created and built almost everything on Earth. Except for the things yellow men invented, created and built.
- I call for Trump to build those concentration camps. I’m sad that he will not do so.
- The title says it all. “This election taught us that we value laws more than morals.” How is it that “our” (fuck you) laws and “our” morals aren’t the same? If the laws don’t reflect morals and morals aren’t reflected in the laws what does that say about your morals and your laws? It says you are stupid and inferior. Natural selection says you should be dead.
- “Donald Trump’s election further solidifies America’s habit of turning a blind and nonchalant eye to the wrongdoing of those in power…” Which was never a problem when Obama was President. Was never a problem when Clinton was President. Was never a problem when FDR put yellow people in concentration camps. But now, suddenly, like a thunderbolt from out of the blue, ignoring the wrongdoings of those in power is bad mkay.