This is the second podcast in a three part series. I am cold reading the November 10, 2016 Colorado State University Collegian newspaper. How will the Millennials respond to The Trumpening? Let’s find out.
In this episode:
- I’m drinking the second Martini of the day.
- If you voted for Trump you are saying to “these communities” that “they are unwanted, and unwelcome by the everyday American.” And if you voted for Hillary you are saying you’re a stupid cunt who thinks Trump is going to put you into a concentration camp – but you aren’t going to move to Canada because you would not get welfare any more and moving to Canada would require doing some work. Libtards don’t do work.
- “The system is failing us” because my candidate didn’t win. I’m a fat Millennial girl laden with white guilt and hatred for anyone not exactly like me. Since the person I voted for didn’t win the system must be broken. Had Hillary won the election the system would be in perfect working order.
- Millennials, having been given awards for showing up all their lives, have no idea how to cope with losing. Not getting what they want every moment of their life is traumatic to them. When these cunts take power freedom of speech and association will end.
- “Do not be afraid to challenge each other’s beliefs.” Right. I want you to go on a college campus and challenge liberalism. Let me know how that works for you. Stupid cunts like this fat cunt have devoted their existence to creating safe spaces and restricted speech zones and hate crime laws and turning everything into rape. You are the problem, not the solution honey.
- Donald Trump’s election has to be fixed “so this hate will never happen again.” And because liberals don’t have the integrity to move to Canada like they said they would.