Oh much rambling today.
Information can always be falsified. That’s why your decisions about “right and wrong” or “good and evil” or “how things should be” must always be ultimately based in logic and sound reasoning.
Information, data and statistics are always wrong to some degree.
Babu Omowale, the so-called national minister of defense for the People’s New Black Panther Party, says his group and allied organizations have their sights set on establishing “our own government in a nation within a nation.”
Omowale calls for:
- black people to own guns
- black people to control the politics of their community
- black people to control the education of their children
- black people to control the economics of their community
- black people to not be killed by white police officers
- black people to have their own army
There is a place where black people can have all this and more.
It’s called Ancapadise.
To get there black people have to reject the State, turn in their victim cards and stop voting Democrat.
Asked by this reporter what his group’s endgame is, Omowale replied:
“The end game is land ownership. The endgame is our own government in a nation within a nation. Okay. So we claim the states of Louisiana, we claim the states of Mississippi, we claim the states of South Carolina, we claim the states of Alabama, and we claim the states of Georgia.
We just need to start migrating back to those states and taking control of the economics in those states. If black people move in, most definitely white people will move out. So it’s not a hard process for us to have our own country within a country.”
Our mission is to educate the masses of people on the necessity of self. That includes self-preservation, self-defense, and self-sufficiency through militant culture. Safety, caution, and attention to detail are at the core of our way of life. We desire a world of peace, justice, and equality for all humanity, and specifically people of color.
1. We want to Arm All Black, Brown, and Poor men/women across the United States that can “legally” bear arms.
2. We want to end black on black violence or “fratricide” in a effort to unity internal forces in the Black Community
3. We want immediate end to police terrorism and murder of the people. (Black, Brown, and Poor)