Repeat: Anarchy Moment 0137 – The Reason You Don’t Have A Job Is You.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Due to the slowness of people I work with you get a repeat today. The good news is that now I have more to talk about in the next podcast – which will be about idiots in the work place.
Most people will work for other people their entire lives. Starting your own company requires effort and the typical idiot can’t put forth that effort. Many of you out there are unemployed. I’m sure you think this is because of Bush or Obama. It isn’t.
There is only one reason you don’t have a job.
In this rant recorded at 0500 hours I will explain some of the behaviour you are engaging in that prevents you from getting or keeping a job. Every one of these is 100% real. Zero exaggeration. These are people I work with. And by work with I mean “I do the work while they fuck around and cost the organization time and money and renew my hatred for idiots.”
Some of these people work for us via a temporary agency. If you work for a temporary agency that might be a choice for a good reason, or it might mean you suck so much as an employee that no one will hire you.
- One person always shows up 15 minutes late, Starbucks coffee in hand, then has to leave early. Some days he just doesn’t show up at all.
- One person told me about how hard he can work, called himself a “workhorse” (I laughed in his face) then pulled a no call, no show.
- One person almost died of heat stroke while moving small boxes in 80 degree weather because he wouldn’t drink any water, only carbonated sugar water, and is generally unhealthy. Then he had to leave work because his sister got beat up by her boyfriend.
- Another person I work with had to leave work at a critical time because . . . his sister got beat up by her boyfriend.
- If you you women are so strong and independent, if you have such good bullshit detectors, if you have so much empathy . . . why do you keep fucking men who beat you up? I know why. This is a rhetorical question.
- I tell people to put boxes “here, where I am standing”. It takes them 3 attempts to get even close to where I am standing.
- Any time I give instructions on how to do something idiots will change and modify the instructions so they don’t have to work too hard.
- They come back from lunch and immediately open a can of carbonated sugar water and a bag of chips and start eating. Or they come back from lunch and light a cigarette.
- They move so slowly it’s like watching paint dry.
- No you can’t fucking park here. They expect special privileges after working for 3 days. The Medicated Generation has no concept of “paying dues” because they believe themselves to be special snowflakes. They don’t understand earning privileges, that other people exist, and that other people’s stuff shouldn’t be destroyed.
- One of them loaded road cases with wheels on a track and didn’t strap anything down.
Repeat: Anarchy Moment 0137 – The Reason You Don’t Have A Job Is You. — No Comments
HTML tags allowed in your comment: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>