Stating The Obvious 0272 – Jared Polis Says Men Who Didn’t Rape Women Should Be Punished Anyway. Men Who Do Rape Women Should Be Sent To Other Colleges So They Can Rape More Women.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Allow me to present the evidence that I Am Right.
In a controversial comment, Boulder and Larimer County Congressman Jared Polis suggested colleges should lower the standard of evidence required to expel students who have been accused of sexual assault.
“If there are 10 people who have been accused, and under a reasonable likelihood standard maybe one or two did it, it seems better to get rid of all 10 people,” Polis said.
The comment was made during a Sept. 10 congressional subcommittee meeting on preventing sexual assault on campuses.
His comment received some applause from the audience. Polis justified the extremity of his words by adding that collegiate justice systems are different than the criminal justice system, according to a Denver Post article.
“We’re not talking about depriving them of life or liberty, we’re talking about them being transferred to another university, for crying out loud,” Polis said.
What have I said?
Femistatism assumes that all men are rapists.
The State wants women to be raped. Women who have been raped are victims and victims serve the State.
The State protects rapists. Rapist rape women and are victimizers. Victimizers serve the State by creating more victims.
Let’s look closely at what this piece of shit Jared Polis said.
1. Out of these 10 men accused of rape, 2 of them actually are rapists, but all 10 should be punished.
2. The fact that 8 of them are not rapists doensn’t matter. There is no presumption of innocent until proven guilty.
3. All of these men should be treated as rapists regardless of lack of evidence.
4. Lack of evidence doesn’t matter. It’s better to punish the men to appease women.
5. The punishment for the rapists is to send them to other colleges. This way the 2 men who are rapists can rape more women.
6. Polis seeks to protect the rapists from death or imprisonment so they can be relocated to a new college to rape more women.
Then I read three articles in which Tony Frank talks about how bad rape is and how we can solve rape with posters.
The stupidity of Tony Frank on display.
The article says:
The president told the crowd that sexual violence is a male issue and that men can end it.
In another instance he says:
“Sexual violence and violence in general are male issues.”
1. We see here a self hating male.
2. Re-enforcement of what I’ve said for years. Men are agents. Women are objects. Women can not make any difference in the world.
3. All these violent men had mothers and were surrounded by women in the form of child care and teachers for the first 20 years of their lives. Oh yea, women are objects not agents. Women can’t have any influence over men.
Then Tony Frank says:
. . . we’re sending a strong message that this [sexual violence] is everyone’s issue.
Hold on boy. Is this men’s issue or everyone’s issue? Make up your mind.
The greatest Tony Frank quote yet.
All of those things are true and none of them matter.
Stating The Obvious 0272 – Jared Polis Says Men Who Didn’t Rape Women Should Be Punished Anyway. Men Who Do Rape Women Should Be Sent To Other Colleges So They Can Rape More Women. — No Comments
HTML tags allowed in your comment: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>