Stating The Obvious #153 – The Pile On My Floor Part 1 of Something
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
There is a giant pile of magazines, books and news paper clippings in the middle of the floor. It’s stuff I’ve been intending to talk about on Stating The Obvious. I’m finally going to attack and reduce this pile. ‘Cause I’m tired of walking around it.
In this one I talk about
- Why being able to talk coherently is important (irony if every was).
- The Criminal Justice Police Industrial Complex.
- Assorted other statist shit you statists believe.
- Diversity in fire departments.
- Southern cooking and health.
- Idiots discover “life”.
- How the medication women take is polluting the environment.
- “Um” in not a word.
Stating The Obvious #153 – The Pile On My Floor Part 1 of Something — No Comments
HTML tags allowed in your comment: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>