There is a giant pile of magazines, books and news paper clippings in the middle of the floor. It’s stuff I’ve been intending to talk about on Stating The Obvious. I’m finally going to attack and reduce this pile. ‘Cause I’m tired of walking around it.
In this one I talk about
- Why being able to talk coherently is important (irony if every was).
- The Criminal Justice Police Industrial Complex.
- Assorted other statist shit you statists believe.
- Diversity in fire departments.
- Southern cooking and health.
- Idiots discover “life”.
- How the medication women take is polluting the environment.
- “Um” in not a word.