Thank you for making my point for me.
Seen this on Twitter.
FUCK the victim-blaming, patriarchal BULLSHIT of teaching women how to avoid being raped, instead of teaching men not to fucking rape.
And there it is. The typical statist attitude. Why should a woman learn to defend herself. Instead she she rely on others to not rape her.
This one sentence shows all the traits of statism.
- I have no responsibility for what happens to me.
- Expecting me to be able to provide for myself is sexist.
- I can control other people’s behaviour and actions.
- Patriarchy blah blah blah. (I hate men.)
- Public education is a failure. After 12 years of public school and 4 to 12 years of college men still haven’t learned not to rape. So we need to spend more money on public education and pay the teachers (some of whom have raped their students) more money.
Shut up and go get me a beer bitch.
Thank you for making my point for me. — No Comments
HTML tags allowed in your comment: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>