I’ve been working on some videos for Watching The Decline and in the process had to follow some rabbit holes down the interwebz. Enough rabbit holes that I decided I should bang out a linkage. Sure I’d rather be banging the CSU women’s volleyball team however since I’m not a woman I don’t always get what I want.
Y’all remember that Wuhan hoax right? The one with all the fake cases. Yeah that one.
Over 75% of Wuhan deaths in the United States occurred in people with at least 4 comorbidities. Which means the other 25% had 3 or fewer. Once again let me remind you – Wuhan is not a pandemic. Wuhan is old and sick people dying. Which is what old and sick people do. Dying is what they will continue to do. This is one reason the Wuhan hoax will never go away.
People are old and sick and they are not dying from Wuhan. They are dying with Wuhan virus in their bodies. Those are not the same thing. Forty percent of people in the hospital “for Wuhan” are actually not in the hospital because of Wuhan. I’ve been pointing at this since day 6 of 15 Days To Flatten The Curve.
Two doses of the vaxx “offer very limited protection” against the Omicron Wuhan according to the CEO of Pfizer Albert Bourla. You’ll be getting your new vaxx/boost soon. Pfizer is working on “version 1.1” and it will be ready in March.
On Friday you are going to hear me ripping on the masculinity cosplayers in the Only-Man’s-osphere. But until then here is a reminder that the cosplaying charlatan grifters in the red-pill-osphere are not masculine nor men. This is Anthony DREAM Johnson complaining about – wait for it – YouTube – wait for it – demonetizing his channel. Yes you read that right. I know. You are shocked. Shocked to discover that YouTube is demonetizing any channel which is not explicitly leftist and anti-white.
And now for something completely different. Musical talent.
And now for something completely different. A washed up wall hitting ConservaThot. If you jump over the the Predictions page you will see that I predicted Lauren Southern will be divorced by 25 August, 2026. I was typing “lauren southern marriage” into Google to find out if I was right yet and I ran across this gem.
To quote a comment from the person who posted the video:
This video is from a documentary by The Atlantic called “White Noise” where they interview her extensively. I have no idea how they found out but it’s irrelevant. Had she said “That’s not true. He’s white/European/whatever” this video wouldn’t matter. She confirms it in the video by saying it doesn’t matter.
Watch the video. Watch Lauren’s body language. Watch her face. Is that plastic surgery? Is that botox? Is she plastic? Is she a Barbie Girl? How POX is the father of her child?
No matter how TradThot/ConservaThot a white girl claims to be she will always breed with a POX if the opportunity presents itself. White women are genetical programmed to destroy their race.
Meanwhile on Twitter…
Remember that starting Saturday you will need these three things before heading out:
1. Proof of Vaccination (12 years +)
2. Proof of Vaccination and Photo ID (18 years +)
— Mayor Muriel Bowser (@MayorBowser) January 11, 2022
Vaxx Passports are a right-wing conspiracy theory.
A passport is a document you must show to enter certain geographic regions.
Proof of vaccination is a document you must show to enter certain geographic regions.
Those are two completely different things.
Meanwhile on Twitter…
Send some commies to Canada. They said they would go if the Trumpenfuhrer was elected President but they are too dumb to figure out Canada is to the north and too poor to get there ’cause they have liberal arts degrees. Commies To Canada.
Stalk The Great One. Send The Great One hate messages and death threats. Tell The Great One how right he is and feed his ego. Send The Great One nude photos of you if you are a cute girl.
All The Podcasts Belong To You: You can get every podcast ever recorded by The Great One, Himself. No bullshit. Every podcast.
RSS Feed: https://www.cynlibsoc.com/feed/
Cyber Begging: Contribute here. Give me your federal reserve fiat currency cuck bucks. For $111 federal reserve fiat currency cuck bucks I will do a podcast on any topic you choose.
Give The Great One your bitcoinz. All your bitcoinz belong to us!
Bitcoin Address: bc1q0cqvh0kusr2keapf6xdwy6dut07u3zr9wgvydc
Twitterverse [Inactive account: I’m locked out for hate speech.]: https://twitter.com/cynlibsoc
Twitterverse account where new podcasts are posted: https://twitter.com/CLSPodcastFeed
CLS Merch, get it before it’s removed for violating the TOS: https://www.cafepress.com/cynlibsoc