Stating The Obvious 0704 – The Comedy of Texas Politics Episode V: We Could Abort Social Media But There Are Only 330 ICU Beds Available.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
We continue to delve into the fun and joy of Texas politics. Come along as I follow the comedy antics of Abbott and House Democrats.
In this episode:
- If you disagree with your Texas taxes you can now challenge the taxes in court without having to first pay the taxes. We’ll call this a small win.
- Abbott calls a third special session of the Texas legislature. Aren’t all meetings of all legislature special sessions?
- Federal government sues Texas government over the abortion bill. The word “abortion” has still not been located in the Constitution of the United States – unlike the words “arms” [as in guns] and “assembly.”
- More election reform.
- Global warming causes August in Texas to be cooler and wetter than normal. Soon we will all die.
- Food stamp benefits extended. Why? Because Wuhan, that’s why.
- Wuhan cases and hospitalizations drop, deaths increase slightly, only (only) 330 ICU beds are available in Texas. Soon we will all die.
- Texas law will protect users of social media from wrongful censorship on social media platforms. Details regarding who gets to define “wrongful” were not available at the time of press.
- And I wrap things up talking some more about comic books and movies.
Send some commies to Canada. They said they would go if the Trumpenfuhrer was elected President but they are too dumb to figure out Canada is to the north and too poor to get there ’cause they have liberal arts degrees. Commies To Canada.
Stalk The Great One. Send The Great One hate messages and death threats. Tell The Great One how right he is and feed his ego. Send The Great One nude photos of you if you are a cute girl.
All The Podcasts Belong To You: You can get every podcast ever recorded by The Great One, Himself. No bullshit. Every podcast.
RSS Feed: https://www.cynlibsoc.com/feed/
Cyber Begging: Contribute here. Give me your federal reserve fiat currency cuck bucks. For $111 federal reserve fiat currency cuck bucks I will do a podcast on any topic you choose.
Give me demz Bitcoinz at:
Twitterverse [Inactive account: I’m locked out for hate speech.]: https://twitter.com/cynlibsoc
Twitterverse account where new podcasts are posted: https://twitter.com/CLSPodcastFeed
CLS Merch, get it before it’s removed for violating the TOS: https://www.cafepress.com/cynlibsoc
Stating The Obvious 0704 – The Comedy of Texas Politics Episode V: We Could Abort Social Media But There Are Only 330 ICU Beds Available. — No Comments
HTML tags allowed in your comment: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>