The money shot in today’s podcast is one of the best ever.
Just like statist claim we only need “one more law” to achieve perfection the Wuhan cultist will tell you that we can go back to normal, just as soon as everyone is fully vaxxed.
And as soon as everyone has a booster vaxx.
And as soon as everyone is wearing a muzzle.
And as soon as everyone is socially distancing.
And as soon as everyone is only allowed to leave home with permission from an authority figure.
And as soon as everyone’s freedom of assembly is restricted.
And as soon as . . .
Starting Nov. 15, all visitors to Southlake Regional Health Centre must be fully vaccinated.
Here’s what you need to know:
1. Visitors and designated care partners will be screened before entering the hospital and must provide proof of vaccination along with identification.
. . . . .
4. Masks must be worn, covering both nose and mouth, at all times. Bandanas, scarves and one-way valve masks are not permitted.
Must be vaxxed. Must be muzzled.
The weekly report for COVID cases shows 57 students testing positive out of 951 tests, which is a positivity rate of 5.99%.
Connecticut College students were required to get vaccinated before returning to campus and very few were exempt. According to a spokesperson for the college, about 98 percent to 99 percent of the student body is fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
Arcelus said most of the students who tested positive this week were vaccinated and the cases are a direct result of not following masking protocols.
. . . . .
That means that students can only go into their residence hall and can only be on their floor in the building. Students can only be in their room or apartment with roommates and apartment-mates and friends cannot visit in rooms.
Students are allowed to socialize with a maximum of three students outside, socially distanced and wearing masks.
Students shouldn’t go into the community unless it is urgent and must not have other students or visitors to their off-campus property.
Students must receive approval from their class dean to leave campus to attend to urgent matters in New London County.
If students need to leave campus to attend to urgent matters beyond New London County, they must receive approval from their class dean.
A whole generation is going to grow up never knowing freedom of movement, travel, and assembly. How do you think they are going to vote? What do you think they are going to vote for?
More of what they know. More of what makes them feel safe and comfortable.
“In fact, it shows that people vaccinated for COVID-19 had lower death rates than those who were not vaccinated, even when COVID deaths were excluded. That’s in addition to the mounting evidence from other studies showing that the COVID-19 vaccines are effective against COVID-19 infection, serious illness, and death.”
Wuhan vaxx is effective at transferring money to pharmaceutical corporations.
They were spirited and eager as they gathered at the Newmarket hockey rink, a league of older men, all double-vaccinated and keen to finally get back to a sport they’d put on ice since the start of the pandemic.
Now they are recovering from COVID-19, one of their teammates dead, wondering if this tragedy could have been averted.
. . . . .
York Region Public Health spokesperson Patrick Casey confirmed an outbreak was declared Oct. 8 with 15 cases to date — 13 residents in York Region and two from Simcoe.
“At least 10 of the guys were basically bedridden for most of the time,” Adlam said. “It wasn’t just like sniffles or anything like that.”
. . . . .
Vaccination is very effective, he said, but there is still a chance you could both contract and spread COVID-19.
“It’s important to remember COVID-19 still remains active within our communities.”
It’s important to remain afraid while thinking you are entitled to live forever.
• It is important to remember that COVID-19 still remains active within our communities and unfortunately this leads to positive cases being identified in a variety of settings.
• Everyone should be mindful of symptoms they may be feeling; if you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, even mild, seek assessment and testing at a COVID-19 Assessment Centre as soon as possible and stay home otherwise.
• We are also noticing a concerning trend where individuals are not going for testing right away when they develop symptoms.
• Even if you are fully vaccinated, it is still important to get tested; we do not want to lose the progress we have made and can’t assume it is not COVID-19.
• Beginning about two weeks after the first dose, COVID-19 vaccines are very effective at preventing COVID-19 infection, serious illness, hospitalization and death; a second dose is required to achieve optimal and longer-lasting protection. Third doses are now recommended for certain special health groups to provide increased protection; visit york.ca/covid19vaccine for eligibility details.
• Although vaccination is very effective, there is still a chance you could both contract and spread COVID-19 after being immunized.
• Vaccination is a safe and effective way to prevent disease; vaccines save millions of lives each year.
The propaganda efforts are strong. Let me remind you. This is the hill to die on.
Source material for this episode:
The introductory ambience to The Superstition Podcast is Rise of the Ancients from Tabletop Audio.
The Superstition Podcast theme song is Superstition by Stevie Wonder.
Are you superstitious? Do you believe in things you don’t understand? Things like global warming, fiat currency, HIV exploding in the heterosexual population, healing crystals, astrology, liberal arts degrees, Wuhan virus exploding among young healthy people, and the State? The Superstition Podcast is here to enlighten you and save your from your own stupidity. ‘Cause when you believe in things you don’t understand you suffer. Superstition ain’t the way.
Stalk The Great One. Send The Great One hate messages and death threats. Tell The Great One how right he is and feed his ego. Send The Great One nude photos of you if you are a cute girl.
All The Podcasts Belong To You: You can get every podcast ever recorded by The Great One, Himself. No bullshit. Every podcast.
Only anti-vaxxers use Bitcoin. You aren’t an anti-vaxxer are you? You believe in da Settled Science don’t you? Cast off them bitcoins by giving them to ‘da Great One: bc1q0cqvh0kusr2keapf6xdwy6dut07u3zr9wgvydc
RSS Feed: https://www.cynlibsoc.com/feed/
Cyber Begging: Contribute here. Give me your federal reserve fiat currency cuck bucks. For $111 federal reserve fiat currency cuck bucks I will do a podcast on any topic you choose.
Twitterverse [Inactive account: I’m locked out for hate speech.]: https://twitter.com/cynlibsoc
Twitterverse account where new podcasts are posted: https://twitter.com/CLSPodcastFeed
CLS Merch, get it before it’s removed for violating the TOS: https://www.cafepress.com/cynlibsoc