Other People’s Podcasts 0019 – PseudoPod: The Screwfly Solution
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
This week TGO brings you The Screwfly Solution from PseuodPod.
Some things you should know:
1. This story is written by a woman using a man’s name. That’s why the story is more wordy and drawn out than it needs to be. Still you should listen to it because of the concept presented.
2. I saw a TV show, or movie, or whatever it would be classified as, that was based on this story before I heard the original story. The video version is slightly altered. Worth your time if you can find it. I think it was only one hour long.
AP/Nassau: The excursion liner Carib Swallow reached port under tow today after striking an obstruction in the Gulf Stream off Cape Hatteras. The obstruction was identified as part of a commercial trawler’s seine floated by female corpses. This confirms reports from Florida and the Gulf of the use of such seines, some of them over a mile in length. Similar reports coming from the Pacific coast and as far away as Japan indicate a growing hazard to coastwise shipping.
3. What do you call a one mile long pile of dead women floating in the ocean? A damn good start.
4. The genius of this story is genius. I mean that. As I talked about previously, this concept has reoccurred in science fiction stories. For example an episode of the excellent (for the first 6 years) series Stargate SG1 involved human women being rendered sterile by aliens so they could replace humans on Earth with their own people. If you want to eliminate a group of people you can do lots of expensive things which involve work and wasting resources – such as war or extermination camps. Or you can simply stop the group you want to eliminate from reproducing.
5. What are the replacement rates for white people in the United States looking like? Are white people being encouraged to reproduce or are they being encouraged to cuck for other races by adopting black babies? If you wanted to eliminate a group of people the easiest way to do that is to stop them from reproducing.
It’s almost as if there might be a message in this story. Almost.
Disclaimer for any stupid people who happen upon my website.
All podcasts not created by the Cynical Libertarian Society you find on this site or in the CLS RSS feed (such as the podcast attached to this post) have been posted without permission of the creator(s). Said creator(s) do not endorse, support, agree with, care about or even know about the Cynical Libertarian Society or the correct yet offensive world view of The Great One, Himself.
Do not, unless you desire to display how stupid you are, contact the creators of the attached podcast and attack them for agreeing with me. They don’t. Grow the fuck up.
The Great One, Himself may not agree with this podcast, the people who created it, or anything in it. This podcast may be in my feed because I think it’s dead on right or because I think it’s full of shit. You figure it out princess. I’m too busy being right to tell you what to think or care about your stupid opinions.
If I have redistributed your podcast and your ass hurts let me know and I’ll take it down. I will not redistribute anything you have behind a pay wall, only podcasts you have available for free. If I do post something you have behind a pay wall that means I fucked up. Let me know and I’ll unfuck it.
Stalk The Great One. Send The Great One hate messages and death threats. Tell The Great One how right he is and feed his ego. Send The Great One nude photos of you if you are a cute girl.
All The Podcasts Belong To You: You can get every podcast ever recorded by The Great One, Himself. No bullshit. Every podcast.
RSS Feed: https://www.cynlibsoc.com/feed/
Cyber Begging: Contribute here. Give me your federal reserve fiat currency cuck bucks.
CLS Merch, get it before it’s removed for violating the TOS: https://www.cafepress.com/cynlibsoc
Other People’s Podcasts 0019 – PseudoPod: The Screwfly Solution — No Comments
HTML tags allowed in your comment: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>