Greetings from the trail. I was trudging along and finally decided that I had enough thoughts (not thots) mucking about in my brain that it could be worth doing a podcast.
In this episode:
- Trail markers.
- Loserthink – what it is, what it’s not, we all do it.
- Hiking stories.
- The animals I’ve seen this week.
- Tactics for arguing with other people. If that’s something you want to do with your time.
- Convincing another person to wake up to reality. If there is someone else in the world you care about enough to attempt waking them up.
- Movies and TV shows that don’t have a planned out story but are instead various scenes someone wanted to film all pasted together.
- Four TV series which you must watch.
- How politics actually work. It’s funny and terrifying at the same time.
- Lauren Souther, Tomi Lahren, beta orbitals and The Wall.
- Why the question “who is the customer and who is the product” is one of the most important questions of our time.
- Buffy The Vampire Slayer. When Black Widow beats up 20 men with machine guns it’s bullshit. If Buffy beats up 20 men with machine guns I believe that. The Great One explains why.
Send some commies to Canada. They said they would go if the Trumpenfuhrer was elected President but they are too dumb to figure out Canada is to the north and too poor to get there ’cause they have liberal arts degrees. Commies To Canada.
Stalk The Great One. Send The Great One hate messages and death threats. Tell The Great One how right he is and feed his ego. Send The Great One nude photos of you if you are a cute girl.
All The Podcasts Belong To You: You can get every podcast ever recorded by The Great One, Himself. No bullshit. Every podcast.
RSS Feed: https://www.cynlibsoc.com/feed/
CLS Merch, get it before it’s removed for violating the TOS: https://www.cafepress.com/cynlibsoc