Anarchy Moment 0254 – Christmas Morning by The Fire Place
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Merry Christmas and Heil Hitler!
The Great One records while sitting next to the fire place on a lovely Christmas morning here in the People’s Republic of Fort Collins located in the Soviet Sector of Colorado.
In this episode:
- Being grateful for rejection. The phrase I couldn’t think of is opportunity cost.
- Listener email about TGO bitching about podcasters who can’t figure out how to name their files.
- What women really think of men who give money to homeless people.
- What women really think of men who use Apple computers.
- The Great One bitching.
- Bitching about The Great One bitching.
- I care about you more than Cappy does.
- Fire is fascinating to watch.
- Fire is hot.
- Listener feedback on the sterile life episode.
- What has to happen for humans to travel to Mars.
- Elon Musk spending my tax money and ignoring his kids.
- Don’t have children if you can’t afford them. That doesn’t simply mean having the money to raise them to not be school shooters, it includes the ability to spend time with your children.
- DNA matters. TGO tells you how you know DNA matters. You will call me racist because what I’m saying is true and painful.
Heil Hitler and Merry Christmas!
Did you buy your Christmas gifts through my Amazon affiliate link at cls.link/amazon? Probably not. You must hate The Great One, children, puppies and Supergirl. See how you fuckers are.
Send some commies to Canada. They said they would go if the Trumpenfuhrer was elected President but they are too dumb to figure out Canada is to the north and too poor to get there ’cause they have liberal arts degrees. Commies To Canada.
Bitcoin me bitches and bitchettes. It’s the only crypto-currency that can be used to buy anything.
Anarchy Moment 0254 – Christmas Morning by The Fire Place — No Comments
HTML tags allowed in your comment: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>