In this episode:
- Texas unemployment lowest in four decades. I thought Trump was going to destroy the economy.
- Full Metal Virtue Signalling.
- The burqa was invented in 1953.
- Trump lies 10 times a day on Twitter.
- Journalists can’t write. Editors can’t edit.
- We are getting a wall? But what about the butterflies?
- Nuns jump on the #MeToo bandwagon. Yes, all women are like that.
- Two serial killers, one car. It’s kinda like two girls, one cup. But not really.
- If you children are telling you any relationship with them is predicated on you dating someone your own age you should tell them . . .
Send some commies to Canada. They said they would go if the Trumpenfuhrer was elected President but they are too dumb to figure out Canada is to the north and too poor to get there ’cause they have liberal arts degrees. Commies To Canada.
Bitcoin me bitches and bitchettes. It’s the only crypto-currency that can be used to buy anything.