Stating The Obvious 0542 – Pure Tangenting In Low Energy Because I Really Wanna Go Outside.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Yes. The podcast is way late. Deal with it.
In this episode:
- Bad music in restaurants.
- Book reviews.
- Podcast fail.
- Women at work.
- Little girls being cute. Then they turn into teenagers, put metal in their faces, get tattoos and shave their hair off.
- Bill Clinton slimes Erin Gray.
- Red pilled man-o-spherians catch up to where The Great One, Himself was three years ago.
- Ellie Soutter. Dead snowflake.
- Trader Joes.
- And other tangenting.
Show your support for teenagers with mental illness (aka bad parenting) by spending money via my Amazon affiliate link at cls.link/amazon. I promise you I will buy this Supergirl figurine I don’t need. And it will solve all my mental health issues.
Send some commies to Canada. They said they would go if the Trumpenfuhrer was elected President but they are too dumb to figure out Canada is to the north and too poor to get there ’cause they have liberal arts degrees. Commies To Canada.
Bitcoin me bitches and bitchettes. It’s the only crypto-currency that can be used to buy anything.
Stating The Obvious 0542 – Pure Tangenting In Low Energy Because I Really Wanna Go Outside. — No Comments
HTML tags allowed in your comment: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>