Anarchy Moment 0187 – The Second Worst Movie Ever (right after Alien Covenant) and The Red Pilling Of Women.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
“Great One, where is linkage?” That’s what the millions ask me. If you wanted linkage today you should have spent money via my Amazon affiliate link at cls.link/amazon. But no. Linkage will return next week. Don’t worry your pretty little heads. Until then…
Driving on MUH ROADS!
There is this one movie.
I heard how AWESOME this movie was.
Based on who thought this movie was SO AWESOME it made 1 + 1 = 3 I should have known this movie sucked.
- Too many dick jokes? Check.
- Pretending that breaking the fourth wall is innovation? Check.
- Montage times three? Check.
- Bad music? Check.
- Completely unsexy sex scene that latest longer than it should have? Check.
- One liner after one liner as a plot substitute? Check?
- Protagonist being fucked in the ass by his girlfriend with a strap-on? Check.
I said women can not red pill. I might have been wrong. Maybe women red pill differently than men.
How does being red pilled manifest in a man?
- aware of external manipulation
- being self-aware
- approaching if not having achieved Zero Fucks Given
- accepting responsibility for your outcomes
- resisting the cathedral
In women being red pilled manifests as knowing their role and shutting up.
If you are a red pilled woman you should make me a pie and spend money via my Amazon affiliate link at cls.link/amazo. I promise you I will buy this Supergirl figurine so I can objectify women.
Send some commies to Canada where all the babies are scientists. They said they would go if the Trumpenfuhrer was elected President but they are too dumb to figure out Canada is to the north (because they are not scientists) and too poor to get there ’cause they have liberal arts degrees. Commies To Canada.
Bitcoin me bitches and bitchettes. It’s the only crypto-currency that can be used to buy anything.
Anarchy Moment 0187 – The Second Worst Movie Ever (right after Alien Covenant) and The Red Pilling Of Women. — No Comments
HTML tags allowed in your comment: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>