Stating The Obvious 0418 – Bicycles and Social Justice. Orwellian Language Goes Wild!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
The death of conversation.
Don’t talk about it. Don’t ask questions. Just “Google it”.
Mad TV skits which could be performed today.
“This ribbon shows my support of the small pox virus’s right to not be destroyed.”
A white man claiming to be black and pretending he is oppressed.
Chris Johnson of Bike Fort Collins is a giant beta male fag.
Lies about automobile related fatalities.
More Orwellian language:
- super scary (I’m a pussy)
- racial or gender or class identity (all white men are racist)
- lived experienced (being or not being a parasite)
- social justice (white people hating white people)
- equality through diversity and inclusion (hating heterosexual white men with jobs)
- civic engagement (participating in politics – which is like being a guard at a Nazi concentration camp)
- built environment (civilization)
- inequities (not enough wealth transfer to single mothers)
- advocates (useful idiots)
- systemic challenges (leftist not getting what they want)
- mixed-income neighbourhoods (places that are good for you to live but white liberal elitists aren’t going to live there)
- collaboratively (pass more laws)
- craft policies (pass more laws)
- promote inclusion and leadership diversity (discriminate against white men)
- environmental stewardship (raise taxes on gasoline)
- silver tsunami (collapse of underfunded public and private retirement plans)
- civic leaders (paedophiles)
- one inclusive voice (the silencing of anyone who isn’t a leftist social justice warrior)
Stating The Obvious 0418 – Bicycles and Social Justice. Orwellian Language Goes Wild! — No Comments
HTML tags allowed in your comment: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>