Stating The Obvious 0367 – Millennials verses #TheTrumpening Episode I: America Was Never Great
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
I went trail running today for the first time since the election of Donald Trump.
The election of Donald Trump as President of The United States.
Did I mention Donald Trump has been elected (oh democracy) President of The United States.
A heterosexual white man who has a job will be President for the next four years.
Feeling triggered yet?
Anyhowz – I went trail running. First time since The Trumpening occurred. And I saw more beautiful women that day than I’ve seen on a day of trail running in months. I think America is already being Great Again.
Women are responding to The Trumpening on a subconscious level. With a Shitlord in the White House women have to up their game.
This is the first podcast in a three part series. I am cold reading the November 10, 2016 Colorado State University Collegian newspaper. How will the Millennials respond to The Trumpening? Let’s find out.
In this episode:
- I’m drinking the first Martini of the day.
- Hyphenated names are a sign of mental illness.
- “America was never great.” Not even when Bill Clinton and Hussein Obama were President?
- Students feel unsafe. My feelz!
- A dumb cunt who helped create a rape culture in which all men are guilty of rape just for existing is suddenly now concerned about the future of her 17 year old son.
- Millennials have flashlight vigils because they are too stupid to be trusted with real candles and flames. They need training wheels on everything.
- Students have “fear and uncertainty” because white men are racist. It has nothing to do with students being emotionally retarded and unable to manage their own emotional states.
- There are 175 “undocumented students” on CSU campus. How the fuck can you be an “undocumented student”?
- “Creating an environment where all people feel valued and affirmed…” Unless those people are white, heterosexual, have jobs, Mormons, Jehovah Witnesses, anti-abortion, Republican, conservative, conservative homosexuals, or have any form of disagreement with social justice warriors about anything to any degree. In that case you will be verbally and often physically attacked.
- You racist white people need to be more “sensitive to this feeling of disenfranchisement”.
- Donald Trump said “deplorable” things. Hussein Obama and Hillary have only murdered people. Bill Clinton has only raped women. Trump said deplorable things.
- If you don’t agree that Trump has said deplorable things you are “someone who I would consider a racist and sexist” says the fat little white girl. This is based on her 20 years of life experience, 10 years of which she spent pissing her pants.
Stating The Obvious 0367 – Millennials verses #TheTrumpening Episode I: America Was Never Great — No Comments
HTML tags allowed in your comment: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>