Stating The Obvious 0364 – Colorado Election Analysis Episode III: It Doesn’t Cost Money To Tell People Smoking Is Unhealthy.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Once again, with yet another added reason, why you (yes you) should vote for The Trump:
1. In the presidential election voting doesn’t really matter. The President is selected by the corporations, NSA, CIA, military-industrial complex, and so forth. No one could vote for Hillary and she is still going to win. Your fucking vote doesn’t fucking count you fucking fucktard.
2. For eight years the government agencies have hidden behind Hussain Obama’s black skin. They look forward to hiding behind Hillary’s cunt. Electing Trump will take that away from them. Orange hair don’t hide mistakes. Just ask any fat woman who has dyed her hair orange.
3. If Trump does win the media will wake up and start reporting on the evil done by the government.
4. If Trump really is as evil as libtards claim then the State will come that much closer to collapse that much faster. What’s not for an anarcho-capitalist to love about that?
5. Trump is less likely than Hillary to kill mass numbers of heterosexual white men who have jobs.
6. All the people who said they will leave the United States if Trump wins will leave. Ha ha ha ha. Just kidding. They really will not leave. They don’t have the integrity to leave. And we will be able to bring that up every time we see them. Each time I see a libtard I’m going to say “Are you still here? Do you need some more boxes and help packing?”
7. Ultimate wet dream. Hillary wins the electoral college, Trump wins the popular vote. Remember when the libtards wanted to get rid of the electoral vote because AlGore lost. And because it’s racist. Because everything is racist. Except thinking that black people are too stupid to find the DMV. Oh the fun that can be had with this one.
8. Four years of gloating to the people in the basket of inferiors that they lost.
9. The massive triggering that will take place.
10. Trump is not a politician.
11. The Republican party is against Trump. The Democrat party is against Trump. Most all major politicians currently in office are against Trump.
12. According to something I read on the interwebz (and so it must be true) 25% of federal employees said they would or would consider quitting their federal jobs if Trump is elected.
13. First Hillary lost to and was humiliated by Hussain Obama. Should she lose to and be humiliated by Trump there is a good chance she will finally shut up and go die under a rock some place.
14. Think about people you know who hate Trump. Now think about how much you hate them. Do I need to explain this?
15. Trump has actually had a job. Trump has created value for other people. Trump has created jobs.
I will stop treating you like you are stupid when you stop being stupid.
Onwards with the Colorado election analysis.
I finally wrap this one up.
You should be voting against this. Unless you are too stupid to understand math and economics. They feel free to vote yes.
Or if you want people with jobs to pay for the health care of old people and divorced women vote yes on this one.
Raise the minimum wage.
If I have to explain why you should vote against raising minimum wage what the fuck are you doing on this website?
Makes adding new amendments more difficult. Anything which makes the create of new laws more difficult is something you should vote for.
Increase tobacco and cigarette taxes.
If I have to explain to you why increasing taxes is wrong what the fuck are you doing on this website?
Stating The Obvious 0364 – Colorado Election Analysis Episode III: It Doesn’t Cost Money To Tell People Smoking Is Unhealthy. — No Comments
HTML tags allowed in your comment: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>