It’s another repeat. I’ve been busy – mostly with socializing for a change. Hang in there friends and enemies. I got much triggering lined up for the future. And with the college kids back in town the examples of stupidity are overflowing.
Statists use the same three arguments against freedom. I’ll rip each of them a new asshole.
- Roads. Who will build the roads!?
- Corporations. Corporations will rule the land and enslave us all!
- War Lords. Gangs lead by evil war lords will rule the land!
Statists argue people can’t have civilization without the State. This is the Hobbs perspective. So then how did people survive before the State long enough to create the State?
Statists see the State as God and utilize the same Blind Watchmaker process. Here is how it works.
- God exists.
- God created humans.
- Because humans are so complex there must be God.
. . . and . . .
- The State exists.
- The State created civilization.
- Because civilization is so complex there must be the State.
Statheists believe that a single cell can arise from a state of not being alive and form into complex organisms – but those complex organisms are too stupid to coexist.