Stating The Obvious 0306 – Book Discussion: Date-onomics, How Dating Became A Lopsided Numbers Game by Jon Birger – Part 6
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
The final (yes final) two (yes two) parts of the book discussion about Date-onomics, How Dating Became A Lopsided Numbers Game by Jon Birger have been recorded.
Jon Birger tweeted a link to this series. Good thing. He linked to episode 3 of the series, the most worstest of all of them. Bad thing. Ain’t no rest for the wicked my friends.
Another alternative title for this book: If You Men Are Not Willing To Change To Make Women Happy You Are Racist, Sexist, Homophobic, Donald Trump and KKK.
Times have changed, and that is a good thing – especially the fading away of cruel taboos that stigmatized women who engaged in premarital sex or who bore children out of wedlock.
What is The Truth About Single Moms?
We also run across a great example of how some women (usually the educated, successful, single ones) think men are stupid. Which might explain why these women are single. The thinking men are stupid part. And the “successful” part.
More women pretending math isn’t real.
I know math is hard. I know math is patriarchy. I know math is oppression. Try thinking for a moment.
- You are a 40 year old single woman.
- You want a man.
- The man must have at least as many year of college as you do.
- The man must make more money than you do.
- The man must be 6′ 1” or taller.
- The man must be in your geographical location.
- The man must be sufficiently “bad boy” to make you wet.
- The man must willing to put up with your bullshit and your “career” at a non-profit where you parasite off the tax payers.
- Now look around at all the other single 40 year old women around you. Are you better looking and more pleasant to be around than them?
- Now count the single women around you. Now count the single me around you. Or you could use that thing called Google to find demographic information.
- Now subtract the number of men who have checked out of the game because they are already tired of your shit. And they haven’t even met you yet.
- Now subtract the number of men who are not good enough for you.
- Now remind yourself that you are strong and independent and you need a man like a fish needs a bicycle.
- And now . . . prepare yourself to die alone hating men. Because math is hard.
Things we don’t know about all the successful, beautiful women in this book who are single:
- Voting: Do they vote Republican, Democrat, Libertarian, or not vote at all.
- Weight and height: Yes these things matter.
- Divorced? How many times?
- Children? How many? How many baby daddies?
- Work for government? Non-profit?
- Education: STEM or liberal arts?
- How much debt are they in?
- How many cocks have been inside of her?
All these things matter to the evil racist, sexist, homophobic white male rapists these women expect to date them.
There is a chapter of the book devoted to the lack of men in the Mormon and Jewish communities. These are interesting examples of how we get where we are going.
Logic Hurts! Make It Stop!
Trigger warning: Logic.
In the book Jon asserts, by referencing research, that boys mature slower than girls. It is suggested that holding boys back one year in public school would make for better performance by the boys in public school. The goal being to get more boys to graduate college so they (the boys) will be good enough for all these strong independent college women to date and marry.
Because men only exist to serve women. Men have no purpose outside serving women.
However, if this is true . . . that means there is a difference between men and women. Which means male and female are not social constructs. Which means femistatists are wrong.
Are you triggered yet? Of course you are. You are a victim.
Don’t believe me? I’m about to prove it.
All these old women who can’t find men think they are victims. Thus to solve the problem in the future one suggestion is holding boys back a year in school.
You’ll note there is not mention of eliminating public schools because . . . who would build the roads. The solutions are always statism.
If the only tool you have is statism then everything looks like something that must be regulated and taxed.
However, Jon identifies a problem with holding boys back a year in school. Yes, you guessed it. All men are rapists. Which is odd since all these old women want to date men yet all men are rapists.
Jon points out that if men were held back a year in school (trigger warning) 19 year old boys would “interact socially” with 15 year old girls.
Patriarchy! Oppression! Rape! Heterosexuality!
And thus no matter what men do women are victims.
This (in addition to the gender ratios) is why so many women will die alone. When you live your whole life looking to be a victim you will be a victim.
Stating The Obvious 0306 – Book Discussion: Date-onomics, How Dating Became A Lopsided Numbers Game by Jon Birger – Part 6 — No Comments
HTML tags allowed in your comment: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>