Stating The Obvious 0244 – Book Discussion: Marissa Mayer and The Fight To Save Yahoo! – part 4
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
The final podcast talking about the book Marissa Mayer and The Fight To Save Yahoo! by Nicholas Carlson.
In this episode we learn:
- How to make $109 million in 15 months.
- Rich people own houses that no one lives in.
- Importing real snow is something rich people do.
- If your employees are shitty it’s because you are shitty.
- Marissa and Yahoo! told employees, former employees, friends and colleagues not to talk to Carlson.
- Marissa supports free speech, believes in global warming and cares about homeless people.
- Marissa can’t show up for a meeting because she fell asleep.
I have discovered how to RSS videos from YouTube. I never knew this could be done. My life has changed.
Stating The Obvious 0244 – Book Discussion: Marissa Mayer and The Fight To Save Yahoo! – part 4 — No Comments
HTML tags allowed in your comment: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>