In this episode of Stating The Obvious:
I get you caught up on some of the events in my life and why there was no new podcast for 2.5 weeks. Also a bunch of rambling about assorted random topics.
I talk about the stupid people who wait until the last moment to mail things for Christmas, including one woman who came to the Post Office at 12:30 in the afternoon on Christmas Eve wanting to buy stamps for her fucking Christmas cards. And these stupid people vote. Democracy. Fuck yes!
Eventually I get to the point of today’s podcast. My disappointment in Ben Stone, aka The Bad Quaker.
In this episode of Bad Quaker Podcast – http://www.badquaker.com/archives/2851 – Ben reveals himself to be a femistatist social justice warrior.
- He attacks another person as a bigot but will not name this person no provide any evidence of why he is a bigot.
- Accuses this unknown person of racism and sexim. Again with no evidence.
- Ben “calls” this person “out” for a showdown and calls this person a coward for not showing up yet Ben will not show up when Cantwell calls him out.
- Stone declarers that if your opinions on social tolerance are not the same as his you should be removed from the anarcho-capitalist movement, or mission or whatever he’s calling it these days.
- Uses the phrase “rape culture” as if it’s a real thing.
The only thing Stone and his guest didn’t do was invoke the patriarchy. Otherwise the entire second half of this podcast is like listening to a feminist and a beta male attack men.
I’m sad that such an intelligent and articulate person in the anarcho-capitalist movement has transitioned to being a tool of the feminists movement. But it is what is. Moving forward . . .