Three topics today.
1. Anyone who says mercury is toxic hates black people. The government is forcing everyone to put light bulbs with mercury in them into every room of their homes. Mercury can’t be toxic. The government builds the roads. Obama is President and if you disagree with Obama you must hate black people. I think saying mercury is toxic should be classified as hate speech.
2. I’ve finished reading “Why The West Rules For Now”. Final conclusion of the book: We are all going to die from Global Warming and the only thing that can save us is a one world government to raise taxes and limit freedom. And there it is. I still suggest you read this book. The value of the historical analysis presented is high.
3. Thesis that I’m working on:
1. All feminists are statists. Thus my term femistatist.
2. All feminists are left wing – there are no right wing feminists.
3. However – I am coming to the conclusion that all statists are feminists.
4. If all statists are feminists that would mean all right wing statists are in fact feminists. Yet this goes against #2
To set it up as a syllogism.
all feminists are statists
all feminists are left wing statists
no right wing statists are feminists
not all statists are feminists
But if I argue
all statists are feminists
all right wing statists (and all statists) are feminists