Stating The Obvious 0166 – An Introduction To Stating The Obvious and The CLS
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
This is an overview and introduction to Stating The Obvious and the Cynical Libertarian Society. Mostly for the new listeners yet I think there is some content in here for the old listeners as well.
Things I cover include:
- Who we are.
- How to contact us.
- Publishing schedule.
- The methodology of how I produce the show and why.
Then some more detailed accountings of what’s up:
- This is not a current events show. It’s a philosophy show.
- What is an anarcho-capitalist.
- Why I can shame and make fun of people and still be an an-cap.
- Why I don’t respond to your comments via social media.
- Why I go out of my way to be offensive.
- Why I am not trying to convince you.
- Why you and I can not have a conversation if you are a statist.
- The importance of using language in a way that has meaning as opposed to nebulous words.
Things I forgot to mention:
You can donate your hard earned bitcoins to keep the podcast going. 1JH1h6etHsRMfVNT4YuBh9YLkFFRcMqUsi
You are free to redistribute this podcast. Don’t edit or change it but you can copy it.
Stating The Obvious 0166 – An Introduction To Stating The Obvious and The CLS — No Comments
HTML tags allowed in your comment: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>