In this episode of The Greasy Pole:
- Adam’s day.
- The Hunt For Red October.
- What we would have liked to have done in World War II.
- Seeking validation from Rollo Tomassi.
- Trump’s mistakes.
- Jordan Peterson, alpha male or not?
- Comparing dick sizes.
- Ripping on Captain Capitalism.
- Femistatists know jack shit about men.
- Pink Floyd and Roger Waters.
- Sex scenes in books and movies.
- Hippie vagina healing crystal festivals.
- And many many tangents which will offend the snowflakes and delight the deplorables.
The Act eliminates most itemized deductions. That includes moving expenses, except for members of the military. Those paying alimony can no longer deduct it, while those receiving it can. This change begins in 2019 for divorces signed in 2018.
Trump’s tax cuts, good, bad, both?
While these tax cuts are great for people like me and you, they spell doom for the USA. The USA was already destined to collapse, of course, but as I explained here, cutting taxes while raising spending increases the debt, dampens economic growth in the long-term, and hastens the date at which your nation will collapse economically.
Exactly as I expected, Trump and the Republicans are now doing exactly what they always do when they’re in power (just like when Idiot Bush was president); they’re cutting taxes and raising spending, which will skyrocket the already insane debt and deficit. Proof of this: the very next bill Trump is working on after this tax cut is, I shit you not, a massive infrastructure spending bill. This is just after he increased military spending by $80 billion a year(!).
19. Trump screwed divorced men all over the USA by removing the tax deduction for alimony payments. Before Trump, alimony was fully tax deductible for the man, and the woman had to pay income tax on it. Trump flipped it, so now men have to pay taxes on their alimony payments and women don’t pay any tax at all. Thanks Trump!
If you would like to sponsor this podcast we will take your money. There is a comment section below. Use it.