This episode is mostly me ranting about people I work with and work for. You might be able to learn something if you apply yourself however.
Remember the most important fact:
The reason you don’t have a job is you.
Not Bush. Not Obama. Not patriarchy. Not glass ceiling. Not transphobia. You. You are the reason.
If you own a business the most important fact is:
Your employees are you own damn fault. If they suck that means you suck.
Observations on working with & for idiots:
1. Women in command results in 100% failure. With men in command at least you have only an 85% failure rate.
2. Finish what you start.
3. Be decisive when in command. A bad decision is better than a wishy-washy decision.
4. Stop standing around milking the clock. You many not have a life but I do.
5. You had to work yesterday when I was off? Gosh. Maybe that’s the price you pay for all the debt you owe and the material shit you have. Just because you have debt and poor time management skills doesn’t mean I do. Want to work less? Learn to spend more money than you earn.
6. Don’t clean out the shopvac inside the building.
7. Answer the question I’m asking you instead of changing the subject. And again, be decisive.
8. Talk talk talk talk talk instead of work. Just like a woman.
9. We could work or we can talk about our feelings! Let’s get everyone’s opinions on how things should be done. Especially the opinions of people who have no experience with the process at all.